FSC June round - Liralen reads for Baroli

Liralen

Hi Baroli,

Just starting the thread.

Here's the spread:

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

I'm a Faery newbie, so please be gentle with me ;)!

Baroli

Hi Liralen,

I found this thread lol. Hey this is pretty cool spread cause there is no need for a question. So go ahead and do your thing and let the fae speak. I am sure you will do fine.

I just started with these cards myself a few months ago.

Baroli :D:D

Liralen

Hi Baroli :),

Here is your reading:

The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.

34 Sylvanius
This card is really about the male faery in the background, but I instantly felt drawn to the female faery in the centre of the card.
I think there is a spirit connected to you that is a very gentle and ethereal being. Perhaps she has never been incarnated into a physical body.
I strongly feel that she is blessing you and telling you that you have a lot of gifts and talents, some of which you don't even know of yet, and there will be a time when these talents will come out into the open.
The spirit is a kind of gatekeeper, she is there to lead you to something new. She is asking you to explore new areas and new ways of seeing things.

62 The Glanconer
The spirit is with you to teach you not to let others take away your power. Don't let others determine what success looks like. You are not a person who can stay on the surface of things, so success that is visible on the outside and the glamour that comes with it are not as important to you as they are to others. You are successful when you feel that you are moving in the right direction, the direction that makes you happy.

7 The Singer of Intuition
The spirit wants you to know that you are on the right path. You can trust your intuition, what you are about to do is the right thing for you. Deep down you know and have always known what is right for you, even if you tend to have doubts about yourself and your abilities.

For this position I felt drawn to two cards:
57 Luathas the Wild
Now is not the time to be sensible and serious, it is time to have fun and take risks, even if they are small ones. Such a behaviour may not seem to lead anywhere or accomplish anything, but in reality it will. It will loosen up some energy in your life that has been stuck for too long and needs to flow again.

47 The Oak Men
It is also very important to reconnect with nature as often as you can. Go outside, look for a tree that you like and that you can lean on, and let yourself feel its energy. This will be very grounding for you and it will help the spirit to communicate with you more easily.

46 Friends
The spirit wants you to know that the two of you have a very deep connection, you are friends. You don't have to DO all the time, sometimes you can just let yourself BE. Trust that your spirit will be there to carry you, that's what friends are for, after all!

I hope this reading makes sense to you, Baroli! Please let me know what you think.

Baroli

Your Feedback

Liralen said:
Hi Baroli :),

Here is your reading:

The Spirit Spread

34 Sylvanius
This card is really about the male faery in the background, but I instantly felt drawn to the female faery in the centre of the card.
I think there is a spirit connected to you that is a very gentle and ethereal being. Perhaps she has never been incarnated into a physical body.
I strongly feel that she is blessing you and telling you that you have a lot of gifts and talents, some of which you don't even know of yet, and there will be a time when these talents will come out into the open.
The spirit is a kind of gatekeeper, she is there to lead you to something new. She is asking you to explore new areas and new ways of seeing things.

Well, this will fun and a wonderful journey on my path of constant discovery. Funny, I would not think a female spirit would be hovering around me, but I suppose is quite possible. anything is possible in the realm of faeries. lol

62 The Glanconer
The spirit is with you to teach you not to let others take away your power. Don't let others determine what success looks like. You are not a person who can stay on the surface of things, so success that is visible on the outside and the glamour that comes with it are not as important to you as they are to others. You are successful when you feel that you are moving in the right direction, the direction that makes you happy.

Boy, this is so true. This coincides with my COS reading I just got. There are people, who say they are a friend, but in reality I am beginning to believe that this person is a spiritual vampire. She strives to rob me and anyone else of practically my soul and leave nothing left except the person that she used to be. It is a very long story, but suffice it to say, the faeries and my spirit guides know all about it and apparently having been watching out for me. It is nice to know that.

7 The Singer of Intuition
The spirit wants you to know that you are on the right path. You can trust your intuition, what you are about to do is the right thing for you. Deep down you know and have always known what is right for you, even if you tend to have doubts about yourself and your abilities.

Again, so very right. I constantly have doubts that what I am doing now is the right thing and that perhaps I should persue a more traditional way of conducting my life, whether in career or whatever, but I know that I am right. I have never been happier than I am right now. I just have to quit doubting myself and my abilities, and that also is with reading the cards.

For this position I felt drawn to two cards:
57 Luathas the Wild
Now is not the time to be sensible and serious, it is time to have fun and take risks, even if they are small ones. Such a behaviour may not seem to lead anywhere or accomplish anything, but in reality it will. It will loosen up some energy in your life that has been stuck for too long and needs to flow again.

47 The Oak Men
It is also very important to reconnect with nature as often as you can. Go outside, look for a tree that you like and that you can lean on, and let yourself feel its energy. This will be very grounding for you and it will help the spirit to communicate with you more easily.

Gosh, you are doing a marvelous job with this reading. I remember last year, I had a reading from you and it was just as fantastic. Connecting to nature. yes, I do need to get out more, lol. I know that will happen soon. I do need to loosen up. I spend way too much time working and doing all sorts of goofy trivial things that I really don't need to do.

46 Friends
The spirit wants you to know that the two of you have a very deep connection, you are friends. You don't have to DO all the time, sometimes you can just let yourself BE. Trust that your spirit will be there to carry you, that's what friends are for, after all!

I hope this reading makes sense to you, Baroli! Please let me know what you think.

Yes, and I know exactly what my friend the spirit is talking about, too. There are times when I need to be carried and helped. We all need that.

I love this reading Liralen. It is so just what I needed to hear. Thanks so much. This is the second reading that I can immediately respond to. That says a great deal about your abilities as a reader. You hit on areas that I recognized immediately. Thanks again.

Baroli

Liralen

Hi Baroli,

I'm glad my reading made sense to you, I still feel very insecure about my reading abilities most of the time. Your feedback really makes me feel a lot better, thank you :love:!