FSC ~ June 3rd to 24th ~ Kenny reads for Liralen

Kenny

miss apples said:
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading
Heya, Liralen.

I'm reading for you this round. Is there anything you would like me to focus upon?

Liralen

Hi Kenny,

Nice to meet you :)! Hmm, maybe you could focus on the spirit or spirit guide that is most important for me right now? I have to say that I don't know too much about my spirit guides, so I'm really curious how this will turn out.

Kenny

I focused upon your spirit guide and this is what I got for you. :)

[size=+1]1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are: Ekstasis[/size]
Your spirit guide is not so much a faery as an angel. I get the feeling that she is a nature angel and she is working to bring some balance and calm into your life.

[size=+1]2) Represents why they are with you right now: The Fawn[/size]
This mirrors what I mentioned with the above card, nature and balance. The two cards look very simular and when I drew Ekstasis I thought of The Fawn.

The Fawn is one of the few cards I know the book meaning of... She is showing you a path, slightly lower than Ekstasis above, of how to live your life and is giving you a path for you to follow if you look. As I have mentioned, nature, so maybe it is a path dealing with nature you are looking for or are walking along.

[size=+1]3) Represents what they want you to know: Ta'Om the Poet[/size]
Ta'Om seems wise and looks like he can see things which others cannot. He is content watching the world allowing for things to happen and for him then to find a way to understand what happened and why.

He may look alone but he does not feel alone, there is a contentment within his body.

I feel that your spirit guide wants you to become seperate from the world--if only for a while--and to watch what is going on around you. For you to watch, learn, and be content with your life at the moment.

[size=+1]4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them: The Sage[/size]
The Sage is not old or particualy wise looking; however there is a hint of knowing about him and it seems that he can see clearly only with his one good eye. However he is one with nature and it seems like he is one who hides his knowledge but who will share it with those whom he deems worthy.

Strange as it is me to tell you this but I feel that your spirit guide wants you to be a bit mysterious--not the whole way--but have a glint in your eye that makes people feel like you know them. This may put them on edge but it should allow you to form a limited detachtment from the world.

Also, you can give aid and help. They have to ask you for it first though. And they are never to know why you did or did not help them.

[size=+1]5) Outcome of the entire reading: Gloominous Doom[/size]
Okay I was not expecting this guy to come out. He is sad, upset, and unhappy with things.

It is not him that draws my attention, it is the stuff around him. The blob of water in his hand, the screaming mites in front of him, and the goblin he's standing upon.

I feel the card says that if is alright to feel down so don't worry about it. Accept that this is the way things are and learn to live with them the best you can.

I have a feeling that you are down at the moment, you're unhappy and are unsure of yourself and this is occuping your mind. Am I right here?

Liralen

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for your lovely reading! Here's my feedback:

Kenny said:
I focused upon your spirit guide and this is what I got for you. :)

[size=+1]1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are: Ekstasis[/size]
Your spirit guide is not so much a faery as an angel. I get the feeling that she is a nature angel and she is working to bring some balance and calm into your life.

Ooh, this is exciting! I really love the singers and would love to have a guide like this.
Even the name Ekstasis makes sense to me - it may sound strange, but if I work up my energy into a blissful state I can see lights that look just like the singers with my eyes closed.

Kenny said:
[size=+1]2) Represents why they are with you right now: The Fawn[/size]
This mirrors what I mentioned with the above card, nature and balance. The two cards look very simular and when I drew Ekstasis I thought of The Fawn.

The Fawn is one of the few cards I know the book meaning of... She is showing you a path, slightly lower than Ekstasis above, of how to live your life and is giving you a path for you to follow if you look. As I have mentioned, nature, so maybe it is a path dealing with nature you are looking for or are walking along.

Yes, that makes perfect sense, too. Nature has always been very important to me. It's where I feel most peaceful and in harmony with everything.

Kenny said:
[size=+1]3) Represents what they want you to know: Ta'Om the Poet[/size]
Ta'Om seems wise and looks like he can see things which others cannot. He is content watching the world allowing for things to happen and for him then to find a way to understand what happened and why.

He may look alone but he does not feel alone, there is a contentment within his body.

I feel that your spirit guide wants you to become seperate from the world--if only for a while--and to watch what is going on around you. For you to watch, learn, and be content with your life at the moment.

This is very interesting - recently the issue whether I am too withdrawn has come up in my life and I have been feeling a bit guilty about this. I think this card is telling me that it's okay to be the way I am.

Kenny said:
[size=+1]4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them: The Sage[/size]
The Sage is not old or particualy wise looking; however there is a hint of knowing about him and it seems that he can see clearly only with his one good eye. However he is one with nature and it seems like he is one who hides his knowledge but who will share it with those whom he deems worthy.

Strange as it is me to tell you this but I feel that your spirit guide wants you to be a bit mysterious--not the whole way--but have a glint in your eye that makes people feel like you know them. This may put them on edge but it should allow you to form a limited detachtment from the world.

Also, you can give aid and help. They have to ask you for it first though. And they are never to know why you did or did not help them.

Okay, I will try to look mysterious and knowing ;). Hmm, there actually is a situation where I'm not sure if I should share my knowledge or not - do you think the card means that I shouldn't? Or wait till I am asked to share it?

Kenny said:
[size=+1]5) Outcome of the entire reading: Gloominous Doom[/size]
Okay I was not expecting this guy to come out. He is sad, upset, and unhappy with things.

It is not him that draws my attention, it is the stuff around him. The blob of water in his hand, the screaming mites in front of him, and the goblin he's standing upon.

I feel the card says that if is alright to feel down so don't worry about it. Accept that this is the way things are and learn to live with them the best you can.

I have a feeling that you are down at the moment, you're unhappy and are unsure of yourself and this is occuping your mind. Am I right here?

Yes, you are right. It's very strange - some really good things have happened to me recently, and still I feel very whiny and discontented. I did a reading on this for myself and got a similar result - that this is just a phase because of the changes that are happening. Although they are good ones, they build up some tension and that's why I feel so whiny. I guess I will just have to live through it.

Thanks again for the reading, Kenny. As I said I don't really know anything about my spirit guides, but what you said sounded very likely and having a spirit guide like you described would make me feel truly blessed.

Kenny

I would say, do what you feel is right. But I would say, wait for them to come to you. :)

Liralen

Yes, I think I will wait. Thanks for the advice :)!