FSC ~ June 3 to 24 ~ valeria reads for goldnchyl

Sheri

Hi Goldnchyl :)

I thought I would start the thread for us and include the spread. Do you have any question or area you would like me to focus on for your reading?

The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

I am looking forward to reading for you this round! :D

Hugs :)

valeria

goldnchyl

Thanks Valeria. A general reading will be fine. Thanks so much.

Sheri

Hi Goldnchyl :D It is time for your reading!

1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are Laiste, Moon's Daughter

Laiste is here, and she is bringing you a message - she brings you knowledge of the treasures of the subconscious so that you can more readily recognize the random events or ideas that you are having falling into patterns or bringing you flashes of insight. She wants you to know that they are here to facilitate what you are doing - making decisions, furthering your development in your psychic abilities - all that you do will make sense and you will be successful in your actions. But now, after setting the stage, she is turning it over to ...

2) Represents why they are with you right now The Laume

The Laume! Who is here to tell you why the spirits are with you now. The Laume is here to acknowledge that you are going to say that maybe things seem slow or you seem blocked in your actions - you probably want to know how you can have the success that Laiste is talking about if you are stuck! They are here to help you! They want you to know a secret for getting unstuck in the spiritual world - it is to do something selfless and unexpected and to not think about it! Think about helping others or giving of yourself rather than your own path. When you give of yourself to others, you make it easier for others (especially the spiritual world) to give to you - in other words, the connections ...

3) Represents what they want you to know The Singer of Connection

...are improved! And who better to manage these spiritual connections than The Singer of Connection! Nothing in the universe is static - this is because the universe is alive and so are all its parts - including us and our connections! As you work through your journey, the Fae want you to know that The Singer of Connection is here with you, making sure your network doesn't go down! As you build new connections through your actions for others and reinforce existing and new connections for yourself, know that others have your back! As you nurture and nourish others, you will be nurtured and nourished too. But they also want you to know that the path isn't all new pavement and green lights - you are going to run...

4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them The Pook

...into things that you might not care for or you might think are bad. The Pook is here to help you see in all the colors - not just black and white - good or bad. There is bad in good and good in bad. A person might get fired from a job - which seems bad, but is it if that leads to another, better job? In order to recognize the events and ideas that Laiste is referring to, you have to be able to see the subtle clues and hints, and see past the obvious wrappings that nearly everything is in that fools most people - but not you, not anymore.

5) Outcome of the entire reading The Guardian at the Gate

Funny, as I pulled these cards, when I came to this one, I thought of the night club scene - the trendy places with lines of people waiting to get in, and a big guy standing by the door behind a velvet rope - in charge of only letting the 'right' people in. That's how I am seeing The Guardian at the Gate here :) As we have worked through the other cards, we have gone over the who, the help, the what and the hows, but not the why - this is the why. Alot of people start the trip but not everyone finishes it. Some decide it is too hard, some decide to follow another path, some think about starting but never do. Not everyone gets in. But if you are willing to do the work, put in the effort, stick to the path and follow the "directions", you can. You'll have made the connections and developed to the point that you can if you wish. And once you are here, there is no going back - you will know too much, understand too much to make it possible to live an "ordinary" life. You might also have the opportunity to help another get in too :D

This is the message of spirit from the Fae for you, Goldnchyl :) This is a strongly spiritual message for you. I don't know, but it seems that you are on the cusp of developing to a new, higher level than you are at now or were at before. I think this is a gentle prodding to keep you progressing on your path - despite some setbacks you might have had. The Fae here are providing some tools to you to help you get past those setbacks and move forward again.

I hope this makes sense to you Goldnchyl and doesn't seem too 'psycho-babbly' - it's just what I am seeing here :D

:love: valeria

goldnchyl

Great reading, Valeria. I haven't had a chance to go in depth with it but I will this weekend and get back to you with feedback. Thanks.

goldnchyl

Sorry Valeria. I'm at work now but I will post feedback this evening when I get home. I completely forgot.

Sheri

No problem, Goldnchyl :D

goldnchyl

1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are Laiste, Moon's Daughter

Laiste is here, and she is bringing you a message - she brings you knowledge of the treasures of the subconscious so that you can more readily recognize the random events or ideas that you are having falling into patterns or bringing you flashes of insight. She wants you to know that they are here to facilitate what you are doing - making decisions, furthering your development in your psychic abilities - all that you do will make sense and you will be successful in your actions. But now, after setting the stage, she is turning it over to ...

Oh yes. Laiste hangs out with me all the time. Lately, the fey and all my guides have been making their presence and support very known. Laiste has helped me so much to accept the magical happenings that are so prevalent in my life.

2) Represents why they are with you right now The Laume

The Laume! Who is here to tell you why the spirits are with you now. The Laume is here to acknowledge that you are going to say that maybe things seem slow or you seem blocked in your actions - you probably want to know how you can have the success that Laiste is talking about if you are stuck! They are here to help you! They want you to know a secret for getting unstuck in the spiritual world - it is to do something selfless and unexpected and to not think about it! Think about helping others or giving of yourself rather than your own path. When you give of yourself to others, you make it easier for others (especially the spiritual world) to give to you - in other words, the connections ...

I've been really getting this message lately. And it's not so difficult. Giving to others, I've been experiencing the joy of others as if it is my own. Experiencing the notion that true giving is not losing anything. It's gaining everything. It's one thing to intellectualize this, quite another to live it.

3) Represents what they want you to know The Singer of Connection

...are improved! And who better to manage these spiritual connections than The Singer of Connection! Nothing in the universe is static - this is because the universe is alive and so are all its parts - including us and our connections! As you work through your journey, the Fae want you to know that The Singer of Connection is here with you, making sure your network doesn't go down! As you build new connections through your actions for others and reinforce existing and new connections for yourself, know that others have your back! As you nurture and nourish others, you will be nurtured and nourished too. But they also want you to know that the path isn't all new pavement and green lights - you are going to run...

This is dead on. For sure the path isn't all new pavement and green lights. I've learned this lesson well. But I've just recently come to realize how much I'm supported by the people in my life. I'm a loner by nature but recently I've met some really good folk (including my new forum family) who are truly about furthering goodness and light in the world. My connection to the ALL is becoming more real to me.

4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them The Pook

...into things that you might not care for or you might think are bad. The Pook is here to help you see in all the colors - not just black and white - good or bad. There is bad in good and good in bad. A person might get fired from a job - which seems bad, but is it if that leads to another, better job? In order to recognize the events and ideas that Laiste is referring to, you have to be able to see the subtle clues and hints, and see past the obvious wrappings that nearly everything is in that fools most people - but not you, not anymore.

I left an abusive relationship, bought a house AND lost my job within two weeks. This happened exactly nine months ago. I can say that it's definitely been a gestation happening. The fruition of a "me" that I intended long ago but forgot for a time ... the fey and all conspire to support me in BEING It's an amazing awakening and my single eye has been opened to the balance of things. It's been grueling but I always knew it was for the best. That everything is happening for a reason. Just find the lesson in it. There's so much that I've learned that I might not have without the troubles. Spiritual exercise.

5) Outcome of the entire reading The Guardian at the Gate

Funny, as I pulled these cards, when I came to this one, I thought of the night club scene - the trendy places with lines of people waiting to get in, and a big guy standing by the door behind a velvet rope - in charge of only letting the 'right' people in. That's how I am seeing The Guardian at the Gate here As we have worked through the other cards, we have gone over the who, the help, the what and the hows, but not the why - this is the why. Alot of people start the trip but not everyone finishes it. Some decide it is too hard, some decide to follow another path, some think about starting but never do. Not everyone gets in. But if you are willing to do the work, put in the effort, stick to the path and follow the "directions", you can. You'll have made the connections and developed to the point that you can if you wish. And once you are here, there is no going back - you will know too much, understand too much to make it possible to live an "ordinary" life. You might also have the opportunity to help another get in too

Wonderful! You and the fey have really tuned into me. I might not have seen this in this way that you've written here. That the sticking to it, the doing the work, commitment to your path, facing the hard lessons and getting back up again ... this is the destination. The journey itself. And when I can lighten up, kick back and check out this wondrous ride, life shows me so much more than I could ever come up with myself. Great reading, Valeria. Thx