Fsc~june 3th To June 24th~magenta Reads For Faerylvr~

WaterSong

hello Faerylvs,
I am starting the thread for your reading :)

I have the Frouds faeries but I also have a new beautiful deck, not as well known, the Faeries by Claire Nahmad....would you like me to use that one instead? I may end up using both :)

The Nahmads deck is truly beautiful, her faeries are luminous....

xoxooxoxoox
magenta

faerylvr

I love my Froud, but if you would like to use both that is fine. I have no direction or question currently, so whenever and whatever... floating through life with my head barely above water right now.

WaterSong

Dear Faerylvr, I am so glad to be reading for you again!

Lets see what your Guides have to say...

1-Who they are

The Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies:
:) when I saw this card I just had to smile...what a great Guide to have!!
Your Guide seems to be a female spirit or a being with lots of feminine energy that is with you nurturing and helping you with love issues, in the broad sense of the word....if you look at this fae she is so sweet and beautiful.....you have a very loving Guide that is helping you be compassionate, nurturing and lovable :)
I also feel that at this moment you need that love yourself that is why this guide/s are with you...you are receiving lots of support and help, you are sorrounded by so much love...it is like you maybe are for them like that Fae :) and they look at you with so much tenderness....

2-Why they are with you

The Bodacious Bodach....well well...look who is here, no wonder you have such wonderful guides at the moment, giving you so much support...someone is meddling in your affairs?
Is there anything going on in your life that is creating chaos, but most of all people that are trying to cause obstacles for you(even if meaning well)...
this fae looks like someone looking sideways, ready to strike....
Obstacles, sabotage....this looks like a situation that can be a bit unmanageable because you cannot possibly know the person's next moves...

3-What they want you to know

Lys of The Shadows
They want you to know that no matter how difficult things may seem you ARE bringing healing and your work matters...Lys is a wonderful fae, that brings unconditionla love and light to those in need and she specially supports social worker, nurses, substance abuse counselors...whe is out there working with them....
She comes to tell you, with your guides, that you bring light and an open heart to the situation...there is healing and practical help is available.

4-What actions you can take/how you can help them

The Glanconer.....ok, you need to take time to look at things with clarity and maybe it is time to step back and look at them with some detachement...what is there that you really wnat to see that is not there?
Your guides want you to know that there is something that is escaping yu and that ties up with the Bodach.....you seems to keep pouring your heart into it but you need to separate illusion from truth......Lys also work in the "shadows"...so something in your life needs clarity Faerylvr...maybe a relationship or a work situation....

I hope this reading helped you!

xoxoxoxoox :love:
magenta

faerylvr

magenta said:
Dear Faerylvr, I am so glad to be reading for you again!

Lets see what your Guides have to say...

1-Who they are

The Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies:
:) when I saw this card I just had to smile...what a great Guide to have!!
Your Guide seems to be a female spirit or a being with lots of feminine energy that is with you nurturing and helping you with love issues, in the broad sense of the word....if you look at this fae she is so sweet and beautiful.....you have a very loving Guide that is helping you be compassionate, nurturing and lovable :)
I also feel that at this moment you need that love yourself that is why this guide/s are with you...you are receiving lots of support and help, you are sorrounded by so much love...it is like you maybe are for them like that Fae :) and they look at you with so much tenderness....

This is wonderful. I am feeling them all around me with their love and compassion as I make this move from school site to school site with the new one being so far from my home. I have never been more than 10 minutes away from my kids and now I am at least 40... so their love is well accepted

magenta said:
2-Why they are with you

The Bodacious Bodach....well well...look who is here, no wonder you have such wonderful guides at the moment, giving you so much support...someone is meddling in your affairs?
Is there anything going on in your life that is creating chaos, but most of all people that are trying to cause obstacles for you(even if meaning well)...
this fae looks like someone looking sideways, ready to strike....
Obstacles, sabotage....this looks like a situation that can be a bit unmanageable because you cannot possibly know the person's next moves...

My whole life is a meddle right now. I don't know about one specific person so much as what everyone wants right now and I am so far away from what I know

magenta said:
3-What they want you to know

Lys of The Shadows
They want you to know that no matter how difficult things may seem you ARE bringing healing and your work matters...Lys is a wonderful fae, that brings unconditionla love and light to those in need and she specially supports social worker, nurses, substance abuse counselors...whe is out there working with them....
She comes to tell you, with your guides, that you bring light and an open heart to the situation...there is healing and practical help is available.

So important for me to hear. Lys is wonderful with those moments when I seem to need her most she step out of the shadows for me.

magenta said:
4-What actions you can take/how you can help them

The Glanconer.....ok, you need to take time to look at things with clarity and maybe it is time to step back and look at them with some detachement...what is there that you really wnat to see that is not there?
Your guides want you to know that there is something that is escaping yu and that ties up with the Bodach.....you seems to keep pouring your heart into it but you need to separate illusion from truth......Lys also work in the "shadows"...so something in your life needs clarity Faerylvr...maybe a relationship or a work situation....

As you can see from above there is a lot going on. Stepping back is a good idea. I am going into something I have no idea about and I need to take the summer to breathe a little easier.

magenta said:
I hope this reading helped you!

xoxoxoxoox :love:
magenta

This was wonderful thank you so much. I am very glad you were reading for me again. :love: :)

Faerylvr
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo