FSC ~ 6/3-6/24 Tsukiyono reads for Ruby Red Slippers

Tsukiyono

Hi Ruby Red Slippers, it looks like I will be reading for you this round. I haven't participated in the FSC group in a while, and I'm feeling new to this all over again, so please forgive my bumbling!

Anyway here is the suggested spread for reference. Would you like to use this spread? If you would like to use a different spread, or want to focus on something specific, just let me know!

I look forward to reading for you. :)

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

Tsukiyono

Hi there, I have your reading done. :)

1. Guardian at the Gate:
They represent a challenge. I think they are like a travelling companion, someone who can give you hints and tips on your journey so that you make it through all of the checkpoints of life without too much fuss. Ultimately I think they would be a fun travelling companion, but a little mischevious.

2. The Journeyman:
They are with you because they know you are going to be embarking on a long adventure and they want to come along too. I think team work will play a part in this journey, and I wonder if the spirit has something they need to do/prove too.

3. Ekstasis:
I think this is what awaits you both if you acheive your goals, happiness and serenity.

4. Nelys the Alchemyst:
What you can do to help is to supply order. I think once you clean up a few messes, sets certain things to rights and tidy up a few loose ends then you will be ready to go. I also think this spirit is looking for you to be the leader as well.

5. Gawtcha:
I think what can come out of this is the overcoming of an obstacle or fear. Once you take a good long look at things and really study them, I think you'll come to a realization about the nature of your obstacle, and be able to move on and relax without worries.

Well, that is all. If you have any questions or anything please let me know. :)

Ruby Red Slippers

Tsukiyono said:
1. Guardian at the Gate:
They represent a challenge. I think they are like a travelling companion, someone who can give you hints and tips on your journey so that you make it through all of the checkpoints of life without too much fuss. Ultimately I think they would be a fun travelling companion, but a little mischevious.

I am a gypsy by nature - therefore, I love the Guardians as my Travel Companions. I feel I have met many humans in my travels who possess these trait - fun - not boring - makes for a wonderful ride through life.

Tsukiyono said:
2. The Journeyman:
They are with you because they know you are going to be embarking on a long adventure and they want to come along too. I think team work will play a part in this journey, and I wonder if the spirit has something they need to do/prove too.

As above the gypsy nature - I have traveled and now live 3000 miles from where I started out and several places in between. Teamwork with many human and angel guides were required along the way LOL love my seen and unseen travel companions!

Tsukiyono said:
3. Ekstasis:
I think this is what awaits you both if you acheive your goals, happiness and serenity.

Right now I am pretty settled, at least the most I have been in life so far - so, this is a good thing. I live in a town community but have a wonderful scenic back area filled with wonderful birds and beautiful trees and a a lovely creek. I think of Ekstasis as the Moonlight Dancer - and I get to enjoy wonderful evenings on my back deck with this spirit guide.

Tsukiyono said:
4. Nelys the Alchemyst:
What you can do to help is to supply order. I think once you clean up a few messes, sets certain things to rights and tidy up a few loose ends then you will be ready to go. I also think this spirit is looking for you to be the leader as well.

I have never pulled Nelys for my own reading or that of another. I find her presence here interesting. I wonder if this is not indicative of something as temporal as the new way of eating I have adopted in the last 3 weeks which has allowed me to lose 15 pounds and feel better than ever! Maybe I could go for Nely's shape - LOL

Tsukiyono said:
5. Gawtcha:
I think what can come out of this is the overcoming of an obstacle or fear. Once you take a good long look at things and really study them, I think you'll come to a realization about the nature of your obstacle, and be able to move on and relax without worries.

In reality I really think this is about my new eating habits that I am adopting, not just to lose weight, but to improve my health and well-being. This is undertaken as a life time change of events for me. A true lifestyle change. It is a 180 degrees different from the American way - but the right way for me. In that sense it is a Gawtcha/tower kind of thing!

Thank you for the reading - I have set my cards out to let the energy come through them to me. I appreciate your reading!

RRS