FSC June: Tabi reads for Tsukiyono

tabi

Hello I know I'm a tad late of getting this started but things seem to be going all at once for me.

This is the suggested spread:

Marion said:
Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

Is there anything that you would like me to focus on for your reading?

Tsukiyono

Hello,
That's fine, I've been busy lately too trying to get ready for a garage sale we are having tomorrow. Anyhow I can't really think of anything specific to focus on, so just let come what may! :)

tabi

Tsukiyono's Reading

So I pulled the cards for your reading today. Interestly enough all of them are from the first grouping: The Singers of the Realm. Except for one, so it should be a very interesting reading. All but one is reserved too.

1) 12 The Singer of the Chalice-Rx: Trust. Joy. Patience. Creativity. Hope. Miracles.

This isn't technically a spirit but the idea of a spirit for you. One that has a lot of potential that isn't being tapped into because there isn't enough emotion for it to develop into a spirit. All of emotion doesn't have a place to go so it flows outward even as it trys to fight to stay where it is. Open yourself and your ideas to allow things around you to come back to the points of developing into the potential that is suggested.

2) 3 The Guardian at the Gate-Rx: Passage to new life. Openings. Gatekeeping.

Right now is difficult period for you. This is showing while you may seem alone you're not in the least. There is someone there watching you, wanting to help you but you're not allowing them to come to your aid. Unchanneled energy seems to be flowing everywhere instead of a focus point for you. Let the Gate open even if it is a faction of an inch to simply taste what the Fey is trying to tell you.

3) 43 Geeeeeooo the Slooow-Rx: Cycles of time. Slowness. Waiting. Patience.

That you need to slow down, step back a pace or two. Make sure you haven't flattened Geeeeeooo in the process of making sure everything around is in the right place for the proper reasons. He can be a tad unnoticable to those who don't take time to look for him. Breathe deep and listen to his sage advice about time and your energy.

4) 1 Unity: Union. Mystical experience. Spiritual home.

To help them you're going to have to help others. Understand what it is that is help and how it is defined before you try to ask for yourself. Every life is woven into the other. It doesn't matter if it is someone that you know or not, your life touches theirs through this particular Fey. Give a hand for another and the good "karma" of that will come back to you tri-fold. Your world is only a smaller point of a larger one.

5) 6 Singer of Connection-Rx: Spiritual connection. Karma. Balance. Empathy.

You need to seriously think about why you're not connected and how come your spirit doesn't have a place to reside in. The Chalice needs to be tipped skyward so that it can filled once again. Don't become rushed or impatience with what life is offering. Offer yourself and you will see that offer manifested for you.

The Fey seem to think that you should have a talk with 65 The Fee Lion, to help put things in order for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments that you need help figuring out.

tabi

Tsukiyono

Wow, that's really rather interesting that so many singers showed up. :)

tabi said:
1) 12 The Singer of the Chalice-Rx: Trust. Joy. Patience. Creativity. Hope. Miracles.

This isn't technically a spirit but the idea of a spirit for you. One that has a lot of potential that isn't being tapped into because there isn't enough emotion for it to develop into a spirit. All of emotion doesn't have a place to go so it flows outward even as it trys to fight to stay where it is. Open yourself and your ideas to allow things around you to come back to the points of developing into the potential that is suggested.

At first I was a little confused by this, but then I imagined the chalice upside down and it made more sense. I guess I just have to turn the cup right side up.

2) 3 The Guardian at the Gate-Rx: Passage to new life. Openings. Gatekeeping.

Right now is difficult period for you. This is showing while you may seem alone you're not in the least. There is someone there watching you, wanting to help you but you're not allowing them to come to your aid. Unchanneled energy seems to be flowing everywhere instead of a focus point for you. Let the Gate open even if it is a faction of an inch to simply taste what the Fey is trying to tell you.

My only difficulty right now is a health issue, which I have been to the doctor for, and I am supposedly fine even though the problem still persists. It's just aggravating and disconcerting and I feel like I am having to rely on blind hope that everything is fine. Anyway it could be that this card is referring to that?

3) 43 Geeeeeooo the Slooow-Rx: Cycles of time. Slowness. Waiting. Patience.

That you need to slow down, step back a pace or two. Make sure you haven't flattened Geeeeeooo in the process of making sure everything around is in the right place for the proper reasons. He can be a tad unnoticable to those who don't take time to look for him. Breathe deep and listen to his sage advice about time and your energy.

Haha, yes, I need to relax, and probably stop looking at all these medical websites. XP I'm probably paying way too much attention to the small details and it's made me a little frantic.

4) 1 Unity: Union. Mystical experience. Spiritual home.

To help them you're going to have to help others. Understand what it is that is help and how it is defined before you try to ask for yourself. Every life is woven into the other. It doesn't matter if it is someone that you know or not, your life touches theirs through this particular Fey. Give a hand for another and the good "karma" of that will come back to you tri-fold. Your world is only a smaller point of a larger one.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I am a shy person, and sometimes it is difficult for me to make new friends?

5) 6 Singer of Connection-Rx: Spiritual connection. Karma. Balance. Empathy.

You need to seriously think about why you're not connected and how come your spirit doesn't have a place to reside in. The Chalice needs to be tipped skyward so that it can filled once again. Don't become rushed or impatience with what life is offering. Offer yourself and you will see that offer manifested for you.

The Fey seem to think that you should have a talk with 65 The Fee Lion, to help put things in order for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments that you need help figuring out.

Well I can say for certain that I am in a rush. I want to finish my last two years of schooling, get a teaching job, and work towards getting my own house. I am a little overly excited for these dreams to come to fruition. I think it could be that I am working too hard on my goals that I am forgetting other important things and this may be why I am not connected. Ultimately I think it will probably require some soul searching.

Thank you for your reading Tabi. I think things started coming into perspective for me in the last few cards. :)