FSC June 3 - 24 faunabay reads for geministar

faunabay

OK gem, here's our thread. Yippee! I get to read for you again! :* And with the faeries this time too!!! :)
Just let me know if there's anything in particular you want to know about, or if you just want to see what the faeries have to tell you. They usually tell me what they want to no matter what I ask about anyway, but we could point them in a particular direction - like your pending job with Dave? Or just see what they have to tell you. LOL

Originally Posted by miss apples
The Spirit Spread
This spread will help you get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides.
***2***3***
*****1*****
***4***5***
1) Represents the spirit, a little info about who they are
2) Represents why they are with you right now
3) Represents what they want you to know
4) Represents what actions you can take and/or how you can help them
5) Outcome of the entire reading

geministar

Hi Faunabay,

Yay! Another reading from you! This time with the faeries!

When I first saw this spread, no question came to mind, but now that you ask I might think about it for a while.

Actually, come to think of it, since you say the fae only tell you what they want to tell you, no matter what the question, I will be happy to go with the flow on this one.

No hurry with this reading either.

faunabay

OK, only 3 weeks later......... But I did want to have enough time to devote to it without rushing through it. Well anyway that's my excuse. :D It really is true though.

Here we go. The faeries are so excited!! LOL I had to shuffle them for quite a while so they could say hi to me too. I haven't used them for a long time and they all had to say hi to me before laying out your reading. :* But anyway here it is.

I'm actually backing up here first and giving you an overview. It looks as if you're having a bit of a tough time??? Everyone who showed up is pretty much saying that it's not as bad as it seems. There is good to come out of this. So let's see what else they have to say.

1) The spirit who's with you right now - Singer of Courage
Of course this Singer talks of Courage. Duh?! :D He's there to help you shore up your own courage. He's right there with you for a while - while you need him. He says to call on him or lean on him WHENEVER you need to!!! He's VERY adamant about that. Please call on him.

2) Why this Singer is with you right now - Losgunna
The Singer of Courage is with you right now because you may be having some trouble seeing the pearls and treasure through the murky waters that you are treading in right now. Losgunna never frets over dark waters or dark times. She knows there are always good things to come - if you know to look for them.

3) What they want you to know - The Fee Lion
hehehe The Fee Lion always looks so huffy. :) You just want to say "get over yourself" when you see that look he has on his face. LOL I think they're wanting you to also "get over yourself". You might be taking this a bit too personally when things don't happen the exact way and in the exact time frame you think they're supposed to. Things happen the way they're supposed to. If it doesn't happen the way you want them to it just means something else - much better - is just around the corner. :)

4) What actions you can take and/or how you can help - Mikle a Muckle
LOL See Mikle is such a goof!! He enjoys life so much - no matter what happens - or doesn't happen. He's saying, "yup, yup, yup, life is for teasing, laughing, giggling, enjoying!!!" So the way you can help the spirits around you right now is enjoy yourself - no matter what. Look for the good - even in that dark murky water or cloud. It is there!!!!!

5) Outcome - Iris of the Rainbows
See I told you something good will come of all this!!!! :* The rainbow WILL come out. And you do realize that the beauty of the rainbow ALWAYS comes after the dark rain!! You can only get the rainbow around rain. So without some trials and tribulations you can't get the shiny happy rainbow. So without sounding corny - "the sun will come out tomorrow. Tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar. etc." I can't remember the rest of the words. You know from the movie Little Orphan Annie. (giggle)

So like I said above......times may be tough right now but don't worry. There is a shining rainbow at the end of this all. But Losgunna is also reminding you there are some treasures even while you're in the thick of things. So look for them. I'm sorry things aren't working out right now for you but life is sometimes like that. I don't feel they're talking about any huge life issues or intense things just day to day niggling things that are building up and stacking up on each other to make them seem worse than they are. Take Mikle's advice and giggle everyday!!!!!

geministar

Hi Faunabay!

I just wanted to let you know that I have read your reading.

I was thinking the same as you, while waiting for my reading, that there was a reason the faeries didnt want to speak yet.

They are soooo clever those faeries! About the time you posted my reading was the time I was in the thick of some annoying health issues and thats what I think this reading is related to.

I wanted to do feedback over the weekend but I couldnt get to it, so I will try get to it in the next couple of days.

So I just wanted to let you know all that, and I have seen the reading. Thanks so much for doing it for me :) Be back soon with feedback.

geministar

Thanks Faunabay for my reading. I feel the fairies called upon you late for this reading for a purpose. I think if you had done it earlier, I would not have understood it, and for me, doing the feedback now feels easier to understand.

faunabay said:
I'm actually backing up here first and giving you an overview. It looks as if you're having a bit of a tough time??? Everyone who showed up is pretty much saying that it's not as bad as it seems. There is good to come out of this. So let's see what else they have to say.

1) The spirit who's with you right now - Singer of Courage
Of course this Singer talks of Courage. Duh?! :D He's there to help you shore up your own courage. He's right there with you for a while - while you need him. He says to call on him or lean on him WHENEVER you need to!!! He's VERY adamant about that. Please call on him.

Thank you! I was pretty freaked out by everything at first so this is a good card to come up. I might get this singer out and put him by my bed.

2) Why this Singer is with you right now - Losgunna
The Singer of Courage is with you right now because you may be having some trouble seeing the pearls and treasure through the murky waters that you are treading in right now. Losgunna never frets over dark waters or dark times. She knows there are always good things to come - if you know to look for them.

This is right. At the time you did this reading I was having trouble seeing clearly, it was like I was walking through a fog or something - or swimming in mud like Losgunna *LOL*.

3) What they want you to know - The Fee Lion
hehehe The Fee Lion always looks so huffy. :) You just want to say "get over yourself" when you see that look he has on his face. LOL I think they're wanting you to also "get over yourself". You might be taking this a bit too personally when things don't happen the exact way and in the exact time frame you think they're supposed to. Things happen the way they're supposed to. If it doesn't happen the way you want them to it just means something else - much better - is just around the corner. :)

Now, looking back, I feel like I was definitely the Fee Lion *giggle*. Like I told you about my annoying health problems, it felt like such a nuisance and I wasnt taking the time to deal with it and let things happen and move through the motions. I know all this will pass.

4) What actions you can take and/or how you can help - Mikle a Muckle
LOL See Mikle is such a goof!! He enjoys life so much - no matter what happens - or doesn't happen. He's saying, "yup, yup, yup, life is for teasing, laughing, giggling, enjoying!!!" So the way you can help the spirits around you right now is enjoy yourself - no matter what. Look for the good - even in that dark murky water or cloud. It is there!!!!!

Oh I love Mikle! This makes me feel so much better! Im starting to realise too that I cant mope around over everything and like Ive been thinking lately, I need to get back to my life, Ive been in murky waters lately not seeing clearly. Now though Im starting to feel normal again and Mikle is proving that.

5) Outcome - Iris of the Rainbows
See I told you something good will come of all this!!!! :* The rainbow WILL come out. And you do realize that the beauty of the rainbow ALWAYS comes after the dark rain!! You can only get the rainbow around rain. So without some trials and tribulations you can't get the shiny happy rainbow. So without sounding corny - "the sun will come out tomorrow. Tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar. etc." I can't remember the rest of the words. You know from the movie Little Orphan Annie. (giggle)

I sooo remember that movie, my parents put it on for us when we were little kids, I dont think I'll ever forget that movie *LOL*

I love rainbows too and I agree, Im only going through a slightly dark patch and it will pass, like the rain and the rainbow will come out :)

So like I said above......times may be tough right now but don't worry. There is a shining rainbow at the end of this all. But Losgunna is also reminding you there are some treasures even while you're in the thick of things. So look for them. I'm sorry things aren't working out right now for you but life is sometimes like that. I don't feel they're talking about any huge life issues or intense things just day to day niggling things that are building up and stacking up on each other to make them seem worse than they are. Take Mikle's advice and giggle everyday!!!!!

Perfect advice Faunabay, you know I always love your readings, so thank you again for doing this for me. It was kind of weird and perfect in a way how the faeries wouldnt let you read for me till they were ready and for me, now was the perfect time to do the feedback :)

Gem xxx

faunabay

geministar said:
Perfect advice Faunabay, you know I always love your readings, so thank you again for doing this for me. It was kind of weird and perfect in a way how the faeries wouldnt let you read for me till they were ready and for me, now was the perfect time to do the feedback :)
Gem xxx

I'm so glad it worked out the way it was supposed to. It usually does, doesn't it? :) I would tell myself "I'm going to do gem's reading today (or tomorrow)" and then that time would come up and I'd just feel I didn't have the time or energy to devote to it, so would put it off. I should have know it was the faeries telling me to wait. LOL But then I did it and got some cards telling me you were going through a dark time and I thought "well, what the h***? I don't want to make her wait for the reading then have not so nice things to say!" (giggle) I guess, like always, they knew what they were doing and I didn't!! I'm glad it helped! :*