Faery stones

a_shikhs

Are there any particular crystals which are good to attract faeries? I want to make a small faery altar in my room but don't know which crystals to keep there. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. :)

Chronata

The faeries around here love changeable sparkly things! (a lot like I do!) so I keep opals, labradorite, rainbow moonstones, and shiny multicolerd agates in a bowl near my plants.
They don't seem to care much for obsidian or hematite...I keep finding them missing form the bowl...and in other places! (it might be crows that are stealing them!)

HearthCricket

Our garden fairies seem to love sneaking into the house, so we have a variety of pretty stones for them. They seem to find clear quartz a little boring, but love spheres of amethyst, rose quarts, aqua aura, labradorite and anything glittery. As an ode to their outside environment we offer them malachite, jade and other green stones. Moonstone is a must. Citrine seems appreciated, too, with its glittery look. They also seem fond of soft Botswana agate and howlite, and anything "special" that comes our way. They don't seem to take kindly to very dark or red/orange colours. Not sure why, but they are rather seasonal in their likes and dislikes, so I try to match stones with the flowers of the season! They seem to particularly like to play with mini spheres!

Frannie

This is so cool! I found a thread about fearies and their fav stones/gems/crystals! I'm getting my Mystic Faerie Tarot soon, so this has been very helpful, I want to keep them happy, so our connection as reader-deck is the best. I'm very happy I read this :)

Sheri

My Faery Oracle was so put out and jealous that another deck got a bag and cloth I purchased from Sulis that they have taken a large Labradorite crystal egg that I just recently purchased.

By "taken" I mean that the egg is always in their bag and I don't put it in there! It is full of flashes of blue and green and gold - they say it reminds them of their forest!

valeria