The "X" Appeal Spread

shotthebreeze

I created this a few hours ago. Its mirrored and 3 and 8 cross each other. Why? I don't know. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

**1****10**
***2***9***
****3/8****
***7***4***
**6*****5**

1.) Physical features about you that they find attractive
2.) Emotional/personality features about you that they find attractive
3.) What you have that they want or find sexy
4.) What you need to work on to become more attractive to them
5.) Your overall sex appeal (how attractive you are to them)
6.) Their overall sex appeal (how attractive they are to you)
7.) What they need to work on to become more attractive to you
8.) What they have that you want or find sexy
9.) Emotional/personality features that you find attractive about them
10.) Physical features that you find attractive about them

BLFO

Hubba Hubba. This sounds awesome! I will put this in my notes.

The Hanged Man

This is one I fancy having a go at, I'll let you know how I get on with it. I won't do a reading on here though, as I imagine the answers could sometimes be incredibly personal.

shotthebreeze

The Hanged Man said:
This is one I fancy having a go at, I'll let you know how I get on with it. I won't do a reading on here though, as I imagine the answers could sometimes be incredibly personal.

Tell me about it. I can't read for myself, so my next exchange is going to be using this. Rawr, baby...lol.

elvenstar

Just tried this, got some very interesting results... but I wonder: What does it mean that I got Death as my overall sex appeal? :bugeyed: Drop dead gorgeous? :p:D

BLFO

In one of my books it says that for relationships that if you haven't been "getting any", the Death card means that will change. Sometimes it indicates that a virgin will be getting some for the first time.

Now if you have been getting a lot of sex, death card means that it will stop for a while.

Drop Dead Gorgeous could be it, too.

shotthebreeze

BLFO said:
In one of my books it says that for relationships that if you haven't been "getting any", the Death card means that will change. Sometimes it indicates that a virgin will be getting some for the first time.

Now if you have been getting a lot of sex, death card means that it will stop for a while.

What about having a feisty/promiscuous attitude? Perhaps I'm thinking the devil...

robotic

shotthebreeze said:
What about having a feisty/promiscuous attitude? Perhaps I'm thinking the devil...

I ALWAYS equate the Devil with sexy things. Haha! Okay...not always, but you know what I mean. :)

robotic

BLFO said:

WHOA! I just did this spread and got Death for my physical features this one guy likes...strange. What?!?! That makes no sense.

shotthebreeze

robotic said:
WHOA! I just did this spread and got Death for my physical features this one guy likes...strange. What?!?! That makes no sense.

The death card usually means "change". Perhaps you're a trendy girl?