NeedToMakeHealingBag

Briar Rose

I would like to make a healing bag for a friend that has a condition where her spine is twisting. She's also in a lot of pain.

What can I put inside this bag; like what Crystals, and what Herbs, and what words for a written prayer?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Love and Light.

crystalwoman

For a medicine pouch for that purpose .... I would put lots of bloodstone in there since it's a powerful pain-killer, muscle strengthener and relaxer (stops muscle spasms), toxin remover and energy booster. Also I would include carnelian (for the bone marrow), sodalite and blue lace agate (to strengthen the bone and assimilate calcium into the bones) Labradorite and sea-fossil or petrified wood (to help straighten the spine and muscles and prevent nerve damage, atrophy or paralysis).

Herbs I'd include would be dried white sage, comfrey, feverfew, nettles, lemon balm, bee balm and willow leaves - flowers would be dried daisy, white rose petals, bee balm petals.

And I would include the feather from a crow and 7 kernels of corn.

As to the written prayer words - can't tell ya - I think that's something that needs to come from your own heart.

Blessings to your friend.

Emeraldgirl

Here's some colour definitions for the bag itself and if you wish to light a candle for or with your friend this may help:

Black: Absorbs and removes anything; reversing, uncrossing, binding negative forces, protection, releasing, breaks up blockages, and un-sticks stagnant situations. Black is also used to create confusion and discord among your enemies or repel dark magic and negative thought forms. This colour is one of the most powerful available. However, be careful how you use it. If you use black for selfish, evil purposes, the energy can backlash upon you.

Blue: The uses of this colour depend upon the depth of its hue. Light blue is for truth, inspiration, wisdom, protection, understanding, good health, happiness, inner peace, fidelity, patience, harmony in the home, and contacting the Higher Self. Royal blue is for happiness, loyalty, group success, occult power, and expansion. Use royal blue with caution.

Brown: This colour can attract money and financial success and influence Earth elementals. It is also helpful for concentration, balance, ESP, intuition, study, to fulfil basic material needs, ground and centre, and to communicate with Nature spirits. This colour is powerful when used in times of financial crises.

Gold: Gold helps with great fortune, intuition, understanding, divination, fast luck (if circumstances are out of your control), and financial benefits. It attracts higher influences, money, knowledge, and happiness. It is primarily associated with male deity powers.

Green: This colour is associated with abundance, fertility, good fortune, generosity, material gain, wealth, success, renewal, marriage, balance, healing, and communication with Nature spirits. It can also help give a fresh outlook on life or bring balance to an unstable situation.

Indigo: This shade is a Saturn colour of such a purplish-blue that it is almost black. It is useful for meditation, and it neutralizes another's magic, balances out karma, and stops another's actions. It is also used to stop gossip, lies, or undesirable competition.

Magenta: A very high vibration frequency that tends to make things happen fast, this hue is usually burned with other candles. Burned alone, it is for quick changes, spiritual healing, and exorcism. This colour is a very dark but clear red with a deep purple tint to it, dark cranberry colour. This colour can be very difficult to find.

Orange: This vibrant colour helps with adaptability, encouragement, stimulation, attraction, sudden changes, prosperity, creativity, enthusiasm, success, energy and stamina, and mental agility. It also discourages laziness, helps to gain control, draws good things, and changes luck. As this is a very powerful colour, be certain you are willing to face major changes if you use it.

Pink: Associated with the purest form of true love, friendship, affection, romance, spiritual awakening and healing, honour, family love, and banishing hatred, this colour can also banish depression and negativity.

Purple: This shade helps with success, idealism, higher psychic ability, wisdom, progress, protection, honours, spirit contact, breaking bad luck, driving away evil, divination, greater magical knowledge, spiritual protection and healing, removing jinxes and hexes, success in court cases, business success, and influencing people who have power and the energies are difficult to handle.

Red: Associated with energy, strength, sexual potency, physical desire, passionate love, courage, will power, and good health, this colour is also used to protect against psychic attack or conquer fear or laziness.

Silver: Silver aids with victory, stability, helps with meditation, develops psychic abilities, removes negative powers, neutralizes any situation, and repels destructive forces. It is primarily associated with female deity powers.

White: This is used for spirituality and greater attainments in life; purity, truth, sincerity, wholeness, power of a higher nature, contacting spirit helpers, balancing the aura, confusing enemies, helping with pregnancy and birth, raising the vibrations, and destroying destructive energies. Whenever in doubt about a candle colour, use white. It is a highly balanced spiritual hue.

Yellow: This brilliant colour aids with intellect, imagination, power of the mind, creativity, confidence, gentle persuasion, attraction, concentration, inspiration, mental clarity, knowledge, commerce, and medicine, counselling, and healing

floracove

This is Great!

Thank you HeavensVault, for asking this question, and crystalwoman and Emeraldgirl for your answers.

I need to make me up something like this.
Thanks!

Grizabella

Clear quartz crystal is a very helpful stone for almost any use. I'd include a very straight, relatively long quartz crystal. It needn't be big, just longer than it is wide and very straight. The clearer the better, too. :)

Elven

I was trying think of something which aso represents her specific ailment (in a healed form) and the words I came up with were flexiable, supple, free, unrestricted, linked, pure energy, strength, supported ... those sorts of things to represent the spine ... maybe you or someone else can add to this idea, but I thought ...

A chain which has interconnecting links, like a box chain, which reflects the movement of a healthy spine - no rope or twisted chains or chord - something that they can use in a meditative way - run through their hands feeling each perfect link working in connection with the other .... or a row of natural stones (like the suggestions above) round threaded beads on a chord, which is supple - moving the energy of the stones into the body ... maybe arranged in chakra colours - it doesnt have to jewelry, it can just be a talisman, or something to 'put the ailment into' and bury to represent the healing journey.

Just some thought ...

((((((((Love and Light to your friend for better health asap))))))))))))

Blessings Elven x

celticnoodle

Elven said:
A chain which has interconnecting links, like a box chain, which reflects the movement of a healthy spine - no rope or twisted chains or chord - something that they can use in a meditative way - run through their hands feeling each perfect link working in connection with the other .... or a row of natural stones (like the suggestions above) round threaded beads on a chord, which is supple - moving the energy of the stones into the body ... maybe arranged in chakra colours - it doesnt have to jewelry, it can just be a talisman, or something to 'put the ailment into' and bury to represent the healing journey.

Just some thought ...

((((((((Love and Light to your friend for better health asap))))))))))))

this sounds somewhat like a rosary that you are describing. you can find rosaries in every shape, and it is a wonderful meditative prayer also. it doesn't necessarily have to be the traditional Catholic rosary prayers, but any prayers that the person feels a connection to. Or even a phrase to recite over and over.

Heavensvault, how considerate of you to do this for your friend. I hope she finds some comfort and relief from her ailment, and will keep her in my prayers. You are a good friend!

good luck to her!

Briar Rose

Celticnoodle, Elven, Solitaire, Floracove (hope your alright!), Emeraldgirl, Crystal Woman, thank you very very much!!!!

This is for a woman I met over the winter. She and her husband wanted to take the retail spot next to mine, then she got sick. After the winter she felt somewhat better, and still wanted to have a shop on the street.

I feel so bad, as she's taking Vicodine 3 times a day for the pain. But, you can't tell, it doesn't make her wacked out. She must be in a lot of pain. Only accupuncture is helping, and she is going to have an epidermal (spelling?).

Since she told me this my heart went out to her and her husband. I know how powerful the healing spirits can be ( :heart: that means all of you :heart: ).

I am going to start working on this healing bag for her.

Thank you! Bless you all.

Edited to add:

for the time being, like for tomorrow I am giving her a Chakra bracelet I made to help balance her energy, while I am putting together the HealingBag.

wizzle

Oddly, when I read Elven's message, I immediately thought of citrine. Not that citrine is flexible, but maybe it's a good stone to add in terms of your friend's future. In other words, not only do a bag for her immediate needs but add a stone or two for a good future. Does that make any sense?

Briar Rose

Yes, it does. Thank you :heart: