Kaos Tarot - 5 Swords

shadowdancer

3 characters are shown in this card. In the foreground is what appears to be a man walking away from the scene, head down and eyes closed. He looks as though he is spent of energy, his clothes (of what there is of clothing anyway) looks old and worn.

He seems to be walking away from a character who is naked, hunched down on their heels. This could be either male or female, but we do see they have 3 swords stuck in their back. A 4th sword lies on the ground between the two characters. In the background, but clearly shown is a 3rd character. I see this as probably female, and she has the remaining sword in her hand. The hint of her character or personality is in the fact she appears to have small devil type horns.

I see her as being the manipulative force in the card. She is the one who seems to have 'fed' the swords to the character who is walking away. He has used 3 of them on the remaining character. Has this person been controlled in some way? Has he invoked pain and hurt on someone and has now realised he was being controlled and manipulated, choosing to walk away instead of using the final swords?

Is the person hunched down a willing sacrificial figure here, offering to take on the pain and hurt so as to spare the forlorn character?

I have a lot going through my mind here, but the 3 characters all have different things going on. The one that does disturb is the character holding the final sword. I feel they are almost goading the other two in some way. Does this character reflect the negative aspects we all have, although in the main most of us choose to surpress this side of our persona?
Is it reflecting the fact we all have it within us to hurt another, but whether we choose to do so or not is a matter of degree or opinion?

Either way, there is a realisation now and the person responsible for using the swords is walking away. He wants no part in what is happening, but has been involved. There may be regrets about his actions which he needs to reflect on. So why is the recipient still in a cowered and submissive position? Are they not aware the inflicting of pain is now over? Are they wanting to receive more in some way, feeling there is yet more that is due for some reason?

A lot going on, and again I can see different context coming depending on other cards, reason for reading and where it appears in a spread.

Davina