A spread on how to know if my boyfriend is lying to me?

Frannie

I have a huge doubt. I want to know if my boyfriend lyied to me about something, but I'm not sure how to adress the question, since I'm not quite fond to yes or no questions, because I've only heard you can do it by making a 3 card spread and if there are more reversals than upright ones it is no. Can somebody give me their opinion on how to make this question using a different method? Thanks.

coeur

I suppose you could try something like this:

1) The event as it happened objectively
2) The event as he experienced it
3) The event as he presented it
4) Why the difference between 1 and 2
5) Why the difference between 2 and 3

If 1 and 3 have some severe differences, then I would say he presented the facts inaccurately and there is a possibility of lying. If 2 and 3 have severe differences, then I would say he was purposefully lying. If there are very minor differences between 2 and 3, then I would say he was not purposefully lying, even if 1 and 2 are radically different from each other. You can get further hints from card 4 and card 5 to see why the presentation of facts is either inaccurate or simply untrue.

I would probably lay it out like this:

1 * 2 * 3
* 4 * 5 *

Hope that helped!

Star-Willow

I know you said that you didn't like the *Yes/No* question but I thought I would just share this one in case you wanted to give it a try :) It is called the *Aces* yes or no... it goes like this....

Shuffle your deck and in 3 piles count out 13 cards, as soon as you get an Ace, stop and go onto the next pile. If you have 3 Aces it is a yes, 2 Aces is a maybe, 1 Ace probably a no and no Aces definately a no.

It seems as though you have a tough problem, nobody likes to be lied to especially by their SO, I wish you luck.

Blessed Be :OL

Frannie

Thank you both for your help, I really appreciate it.
I tryed first a random 3 card spread and the 4 of pents showed up reversed, so maybe he IS hiding something... I don't know for sure. I posted the reading in Your Readings section. This really got me down :(

Frannie

Thank you very much Glass Owl :)