Selenite

Alta

My best buddy Catherine gave me this as a late birthday present. It is Selenite.

I think it's lovely. But quite big (4 1/2 inches high and about 2 1/2 in diameter). Suggestions as to where to place it or use it to best advantage?

Marion

Attachments

• Selenite.jpg
    Selenite.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 354

doreen

Hi Marion,
Selenite can be used to construct a protective grid around your home.
A large piece placed in the house promotes a peaceful atmosphere and aids concentration.
Selenite works with the Angelic realm and attracts angels.
It can also be used for cleansing your aura.
Hope this is useful.
Doreen

wumpkie

May I just say that is simply a wonderful piece.

If you place selenite at the sacral chakra it will remove stress, trauma & stubborn inbalances in the body.

Alta

Thank you!
wumpkie said:
If you place selenite at the sacral chakra it will remove stress, trauma & stubborn inbalances in the body.
sigh, could I place it onto someone else's sacral chakra for few minutes without them knowing??
hehe, yes, I know, I know.... sniff

RufusJ

How lovely! It looks like a bank building we pass every week on the way to church. I know, not very mystical... but it is lovely. Full of energy...

rufusj

wumpkie

Heehee *snigger*

MCsea

gorgeous

WOW

thats beautiful...

where do you feel it should sit in your home?

MARINA

Alta

MCsea said:
where do you feel it should sit in your home?

MARINA
Right at the moment it is still sitting in a window, getting used to the house vibes. After what has been posted, I am thinking bed-side.

MCsea

I just won a selenite egg, its on its way to me :)

Sabian Symbol: A new moon that divides its influences
OR defined a little differently - Sabian Symbol: A new moon just visible at sundown to the lovers is romantic only, but to the philosopher it speaks of eternity.
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Finesse

From my book -
Crystal Element: Selenite
Expression: Selenite is a colourless, pearl-like, transparent gypsum. Selenite supports prosperous new beginnings and the manifesting of ability, and refines psychic talent.
Affirmation: I use new moon energy to create a new vision for myself and my life.

I think mine will be near my bed head - it is where I normally see the moon from my bed....

:)

MARINA