"Sex and the City" Advise Spread

sweet_intuition

Single life in the modern world, although quite empowering, can also be full of numerous pitfalls and creepy dangers behind the next barstool. So in light of it all, have designed this spread of advise, based on Sex and the City, for all the single girls (and guys) out there.

(The shape some what resembles a cosmopolitan glass)

*********Charlotte*****************Miranda*********
*********************Carrie**********************
********************Samantha********************

Carrie: Your life's narrator. She gives you the low down of what's happening in your life in a humorous yet insightful manner. Almost always using a witty pun (A talent in itself) to make an important point.

Charlotte: Your true inner romantic. Your dreamy side, that fills you up with empowering thoughts, forever encouraging you to be positive and even when life seems blue, something good is bound to come along.

Miranda: Your inner cynic. She'll not hesitate to be brutally honest and sarcastic about the card over here. However, under all that cynicism, she does show you how to "get over it" without wasting too much precious time and emotional energy.

Samantha: She tells you how to enjoy your single life, and how. She makes you realize that life can be so blatantly boring without a lil fun. She's empowering, and that breath of fresh air you need to give your single life that extra spice, and also tells you how to do it.

----

Would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Love and Blessings

:)

Sinduction

Fun! And easy since I watched the show. I also like that I could use 3 cards in each position, which is how I like to read.

Are you so excited the movie is finally a go? :D

sweet_intuition

Totally excited. Have even bought a pair of awesome boots to wear on the day it opens here (they're still in their box, itching to be opened and worn) :D

Pao

wow this sounds great!! I will give it a try!!

there a movie coming out??

sweet_intuition

Pao said:
wow this sounds great!! I will give it a try!!

there a movie coming out??

Glad you like it, would love to know your experience with the spread.

Yess, the movie is coming out in 2008, and our girls are reprising their characters. Rumored plot is that it's centered around Big and Carrie's big wedding, but these haven't been proven yet!

Charmy

I absolutely love this spread. It's simple, with room for expansion and seems to really get to the heart of what you need to look at. I just tried it there and had some very accurate and interesting results. Definitely adding it to my spreads journal.

Thanks for sharing it sweet_intuition :)

.traveller.

I just wanted to say I tried this and it gave me a good laugh. The cards told me to get out of the dating scene and marry someone with bags of money. They were less than insightful on how to accomplish it unfortunately. :laugh:

Teheuti

It's amazing how many shows have a set of characters that fit in with the four suits. Sometimes the main character is one of the four - like here - and sometimes she's like the Trumps, surrounded by her four element side-kicks (like Buffy).

Nice spread - it adds sparkle and zazoom to what would otherwise be a dull and narrowly defined 4 element spread.

Mary

wholelottarosie

oh my goodness, you're my hero.
I almost wish i was single so i could use this.
i love sex and the city (and especially samantha)

Sar

wholelottarosie said:
oh my goodness, you're my hero.
I almost wish i was single so i could use this.
i love sex and the city (and especially samantha)
''

Me too. Hi, hi, hi.