The How Do I Love Thee Spread?

Gayla

This spread is inspried by Elizabeth Barrett Browning's,Sonnets from the Portugese, Number 43. (See attached for the spread and poem :) )

Have you ever wondered if your love for another is really true or directed correctly?

It's designed to reveal how you really feel about someone buy first choosing a Significator which reflects how you see the person. Then, it explores the depth of your love, if your love meets their needs, and if you love for them is pure, faithful and truly passionate. It explore it you are giving your love in body, mind and spirt and ends with the ultimate question, can you love this person forever?

It's not just for romantic love, it can be used to explore friendship and family relationships. This is a spread about giving love to others unconditionally and whole heartedly. After all, as someone once said, “Love has nothing to do with what you are expected to get, it's what you are expected to give, which is everything.”

Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• ebb.jpg
    ebb.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 635

Grizabella

I've saved this. I wrote this poem out for my husband when he was alive. I love it! The spread is great. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Gayla

I'm glad you like it...it is a very powerful poem.

Can you imagine...she and Robert Browning must have had a very deep affection for one another, as they did live in a time where there wasn't some many 'things' to distract people from one another.

Gayla

I had forgotten I created this spread....

strangebrew

Great spread! Thanks for sharing ~ very revealing :)