Which Page do you think this "person" represents?

Raya

Enough different answers for ya? :D BTW, what is his star sign? Any idea?

.traveller.

Thank you!

Oh wow, I wouldn't have thought of the Pages of Wands or Pentacles mostly because of the reasons others have stated.
Page of Wands, "Work? What work? It's playtime!"
Page of Pentacles, might ask you if you needed assistance with anything before returning to his work. You wouldn't even think he noticed you... except that anonymous love letter you found on your desk made you wonder if it were possible...?
I don't have birth data and it is all rather silly, but I thought it was an interesting thing to share with everyone.

That little scenario was a dream lifted verbatim from my dream journal, the only bits I left out was that the Page had the hairstyle of the Page of Cups from the Victorian Romantic and that I had a reading the evening before where the Pages of Swords and Cups appeared together.

I was really interested in the methods people used to identify the Page and how different people interpreted the given information. Thank you all for playing "ID the Page" with me :)

SunChariot

.traveller. said:
Which Page is this?

A young man running through an office building delivering letters, documents, and news between the various departments. You are walking through the building and this young man makes an effort to stay ahead of you, and watches you when he can with a lovestruck expression (By looking over his shoulder and lingering in doorways). He makes it obvious that you are a source of great interest to him but he doesn't speak or stop working.

I was thinking of either the Page of Swords or the Page of Cups.

That's funny, my first thought was the opposite, either the Page of Wands or Pentacles. LOL

He seems a bit confused as to his purpose, but as a Page that is perfectly normal. He is just learning about how to express the elements of his suit. He is still far from the point of mastering them yet. Just kindof studying on them ,trying to understand them and to learn how to act them out in his life.

The Page of Wands because his lingering in doorways, watching you over his shoulder...shows a desire to create something with you. He just doesn't quite know how yet. Like he is watching you to gain a greater understanding of who you are and how to proceed, to create somethign more between you. He doesn't quite have the confidence just yet to try, but the desire is there and he's studying on it, trying to figure out how one does go about creating something more. He's in student mode right now. Trying to learn how. The Cups (feelings are clearly there), but to me it shows the result of those feelings more than the feelings themselves. His feelings have lead him to want to create something more...those moonstruck looks always show a desire for more...and he's just trying to figure out how to create that, how to express the power of his suit properly.

The Page of Pentacles, for much the same reason. Pents to me (and this is a bit of a unique view, but its mine) mean all the best life has to offer and the work you have to do to achieve them and to acheive what makes you happiest in life. Again he's the Page, just starting to learn about his suit and how to express it. He is shown working, delivering mail and news. He is chasing after what he thought he needs to chase after to feel fulfilled and happy: his work delivering letters and mail...Perhaps his career and even the money that comes from it.

Then wham he is brought face to face with a potential love interest whom he has deep feelings for. And he is starting to think that maybe work and a career is not the path to happiness and the good things in life he thought ti was. Maybe love is the path to that. As the Page he is just learning to find within himself what is most imporant to his happiness and emotional wellbeing. This was a challenge, a test for him. He is learning.

Babs

.traveller.

When you phrase it like that, I totally get the Wands and Pentacles connection.
BTW, the Page (from the dream) is someone I know from RL and you described him to a "T", funny how that works. :D :laugh: