Good Witch Bad Witch Study Group

WolfyJames

I've always dreamed of such a study group but the deck has never really been popular but it seems everyone is getting it lately and talking about it. So, is anyone interested into a study group?

lizzyt6

I am ! I am!

I msg'd u the other day, ordered it, and am waiting for them to arrive. Let me know. Thx, Liz

6 Haunted Days

Yes, very much so! I posted some of my ideas/stories/thoughts on my favourite cards on that other thread last night.

How do we go about it? Starting with the good witches? Just random?

Aulruna

While I always found the images delightful, I have not yet really worked with the deck, but I'd like to.

Hopefully I will be able to match the witches, because I have the German version :D

Chronata

I would be interested. I love this deck, and have been using it for the past two years or so.

Little Hare

Me Me Me me ME! I'd love to have study buddy's with this deck :heart:

purple_scorp

Hi All,

I would like to join this study group too, because I love the deck but haven't connected with it to the point where I can read intuitively.

And, I'm not always sure how to interpret the bad witch cards because, sometimes, they carry positive messages too.

I've got the Yes/No readings down pat - but then again, if you draw bad witches, sometimes there are positive messages which could sway the Yes/No vote.

I love the spells because they had an extra depth to the interpretation (though I don't practice any form of witchcraft - I've never actually done any).

Thanks Wolfy for starting this group. I happened upon it by accident (though there's no such thing as a coincidence).

I purchased this deck because Kahlie raves on about it....and I think she purchased the deck because you raved on about it Wolfy....and if my memory serves me correct, I think I may have influenced Evlen to purchase it.

They are certainly contagious.

How will this study proceed? Will you draw a card at random, or will we discuss groups of cards, or perhaps both?

with love
purple_scorp

Pumpkin

I would love to join in too. I have this deck, but haven't used it all that much.

nicki

yeh, i would be interested, I have ordered the deck, but we have a postal stike in the UK at the moment, so don't no when I will get it.

nicki

Guiding Cauldron

me 2 :)

im interested too, just lemme know when we start :)