Venus in Virgo for Virgos

balenciaga

What does Venus in Virgo (now till Nov. 8) mean for Virgos especially?

willowfox

Usually not very much because Venus in transit is a very fast planet, so will only aspect something for a couple of days at most. Venus conjunct Sun, a couple of days of deep feelings of love, sociability, friends, small gifts and perhaps an inclination to go buy something expensive.

star-lover

its generally just a feel good time when it hits your sun
and for those of us who have virgo rising when venus arrives its a good hair day or two :)
also whatever house its going through normally gets the venus treatment in those affairs

balenciaga

Thanks. Now I have to gear up for Mercury Retrograde again, Oct 11. Well, don't we all!:) But since Mercury is my ruler, I am esp sensitive to its effects.

star-lover

oh yes! more fun and games

to me merc rx just means you have to be extra careful with things it rules - misunderstandings and miscomunications are common - being mercury ruled myself in a way with virgo rising i always feel bit more on edge and brain works overtime when its rx as if that edgy feeling normally isn't enough

plus side is we get another chance to go over things and sort out things we missed when it was direct - kind of opportunity to learn, correct mistakes, rethink things etc

Whitestar

I just hope it's better than the LAST time Merc. was retrograde. It was awful!!!!

It's usually a time of going over past "stuff" for me, but last time was just general mayhem...

Here's hoping...:)

Whitestar