A quick crystal question

Neely75

I've been flipping through my crystal book here at home, as I want to try and use mine for healing a little more. Some of the descriptions state "position as required".

How do you all position your crystals for healing - specific crystals over the organs or areas which require healing, Or do you just use the ones for the related chakra, on the chakra?

Thanks for your help :)

thorhammer

Neely, I haven't started using mine for healing, but some friends of mine do. They tend to place the crystal on the affected area, but also work with the chakras as well. Selenite run through the aura calms and relieves headaches, for instance. One friend places the crystal (it's always a different one, with her!) right over her left shoulder, which troubles her, and goes to sleep. (???How??? I dunno. She's a bit "out there"!)

Good luck! \m/ Kat

Open Arms

There is a book called

"Crystal Prescriptions" by Judy Hall - I got it from ebay and it tells you how to use them and what to use which crystals for.

ISBN 1 905047 40-1

wumpkie

i have that book too. I have found it excellent for reference.

wizzle

Here's a good description of how to lay on stones

http://www.neatstuff.net/avalon/texts/know-how.html#study

I have Melody's book on Laying on Stones and found it needlessly complicated.

Personally, I've done healings via my stones just by holding one in my hand and sending the energy to someone miles away who I've never met. Sheesh. The point is to generate energy using the stone and that can be done by the laying on or simply with your intent to heal.

geministar

Hi Neely,

I have been learning alot about chakras in the last months and occassionally like to place crystals on my chakras to help balance my body. Otherwise I like to just hold a crystal in my hand. I usually just choose that crystal by going on my emotions at the time and intuitively picking a crystal by its colour. If Im not sure which crystal to use I'll look up my crystal bible.

Which crystal book do you have? I like the crystal bible by Judy Hall.