Rider-Waite and health symbols

oraclearcane

I am getting deeper and deeper in my research and came to realize that in any book I have read(and those are quite a few) I have never seen any connection between the cards and the different organs in the body. When someone asks a question regarding health. Does anybody know anything about this or can point me to a site where I can get this information?
I know that Libra is related to the kidneys but I think there must be a correspondence among the minor arcana and our bodies. I appreciate any info. Thank you. Love.

ArcanoMáximo

perhaps you can try this...

This is the system I use.
Just some guidance.
When a sword card pops up first i look to its number.
and then
if it's a 2
i see problems in the feet of the querent,
with a 3 the thighs,
4: the knees and calves,
5: the reproductive system, i mean genitals and all that zone,
6: digestive system and the purifying one( kidneys)
7:glands and respiratory system,
8:bones, the skeleton,
9: head and brain, including nerves, the senses, etc,
and the most important:
the ACE that for me means a problem with the heart.
This works very well to me, and I add the relations between the mayor arcana and the zodiac signs, so, for example, the Chariot as Cancer generally means some problem with the stomach, but i ussualy try to look for more details from the images in the card, mainly working with the RWS deck!
Some time they are very literal.
For example you can notice what the design is trying to say.
Many times i get things like problems in one leg or a hand, or the eyes or mouth,etc.
For example, many times to me The Strengh Card means problem with mouth and teeth, the querent must to go to the dentist, and that's exactly what is needed believe or not!!!!! and not a heart attack as this card had to means according its relation with Leo.
Hope to help you.

kwaw

Occult Philosophy, vol.2 by Agrippa:

"There are ten sanguine parts of man, the Menstrues, the Sperm, the Plasmatick spirit, the Mass, the Humours, the Organicall body, the vegetative part the sensitive part, reason, and the mind.

"There are also ten simple integrall parts constituting man, the bone, cartilage, nerve, fibre, ligament, artery, vein, membrane, flesh, skin.

"There are also ten parts of which a man consists intrinsecally; The spirit, the brain, the lungs, the heart, the liver, the gall, the spleen, the kidnies [kidneys], the testicles, the Matrix.

ArcanoMáximo

good information kwaw but i can't see the relations with Tarot!
can you explain it better please?
which's the system you use properly?