Lo Scarabeo Pictorial Key Tarot

The 78th Fool

I've just checked on Alida and the new Pictorial Key Tarot from Lo Scarabeo is now listed.

http://www.alidastore.com/

You can't post a link to individual deck listings on Alida but I've saved the card images and attached them below.

These look really amazing. Has anyone got hold of this deck yet. If so, how are they finding them to use ?

Chris. xx

Attachments

• pictkey.jpg
    pictkey.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,982

IndigoWonders

Wow! Those really look great. I wish I would have known about them when I ordered a different deck a few weeks ago. I may have to get those too. Amazon has the book for pre-order, being released in February, 2008.

Lee

This one looks great! Thanks Chris for posting those scans. You can glimpse one or two more cards at the Amazon entry -- click on "see larger image". Looks like the Queen of Wands on the left and Death on the right. Interestingly, it looks like Death echoes the composition of the Hierophant and the Devil, which is kind of neat.

I don't think this deck has a book. The "Deluxe" version is just the deck and LWB along with a cloth bag.

-- Lee

le pendu

I applaud Lo Scarabeo for disposing of the titles!

Looks great!

Queen of Disks

Looks like another for my RWS clones and redos collection. It's good that they got rid of the titles (everybody knows what they are anyway, and if all else fails, make up your own!). I love how the High Priestess looks as if she is glowing.

6 Haunted Days

Very interested in this deck! I have it pre-ordered at Tarot Garden :)

Lee

le pendu said:
I applaud Lo Scarabeo for disposing of the titles!
Me too, I wish they would do that with all their decks. I'd much rather have no titles than six.

-- Lee

Guiding Cauldron

wow that looks really intriguing i'd be interested in seeing a copy in my hands someday too. thanks for shareing :)

Aulruna

Mine was in the mail today, so I thought I'd share some more pics.

My feelings are pretty mixed as of yet. It is interesting to see the RWS pictures come to life in this way, and some cards have twists I really like (e.g. Death). And of course, the non-titles are great!

I just can't understand why some cards have realistic looking people and beautiful surroundings whereas others look like the first steps in the Poser 101 forum...

Attachments

• pict1.jpg
    pict1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,010
  • pict2.jpg
    pict2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 676