Overload of energies? (crystals, gems and cards)

Mistique

Hi
I made an experiment with a deck of mine: I put amethyst, pink quartz and other crystals and gems inside the bag of my cards, to see if that would improve their accuracy since they have been somewhat crazy lately. Well, after a few months later I put my cards to test and it was awfull, just nonsense. I wonder if the gems and crystals may have had some influence on them, as I put too many and all mixed up for so long... could it have been an "overload" of energies? Thanks.

Waterfaery

It could be, I suppose. It depends on which ones you used. Some of the crystals don't mix well for certain purposes. It could also be that their energies aren't mixing with your own. Try reordering the deck to clear the energy for now. Amethyst and Moonstone works well together to kind of "enhance" the energy of the deck, amethyst is also good for clarity of vision (at least for me anyway lol). Hope that helps!

willowfox

Always try to keep things that you do simple, complicating the issue only leads to confusion.

HearthCricket

I find I use the simpliest of stones to store with my cards, because if I start using a wide variety, I have a bunch of little chatterboxes inside that bag, trying to tell the deck all sort of things. On a regular basis I only store with Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Clear Quartz and Citrine. And not all of those at once. Only about 3 per bag, depending on deck and usage. I will use other stones for various reasons, but I keep it real simple. I think you will find better results!