SAKKI-SAKKI: The Fool

rovingjay

I've chosen this card (not pulled at random) because I'd like to follow the Fools journey. What speaks to me about this card is the use of colour. He's predominantly wearing Red and Orange - with a flash of lime green and blue.

The overall feel and look of his wardrobe is Orange. The Orange Chakra is in the center of the abdomen. All physical strength resonates from the core, and I feel that although the Fool is at the start of his journey and is naive - he has a core strength that'll help him complete his journey.

I like that his boots are complimentary colours of Orange and Blue. Orange to show he's walking in the path of creative ideas, but with a flash of blue to calm him and create some grounding. He's open to new ideas, and is ready to take on anything that his life journey throws at him.

He looks like he's stepping off the edge of a stage. He seems to be a transition from the Artist card (empty stage with curtains as a boarder), as I see the remnants of the curtains in this card. He's leaving the confines of the stage with a predefined script to follow - and is taking his chances on the improv - and the uncertainty of life's journey.

crystalball

He is going to take risks that shock people, but seems indifferent to criticism. I especially enjoy the use of the suitcase (he is ready for anything), not so nice dog (seems to be warning him) and umbrella curtains (protection).