3 knights

BrightEye

I drew 3 knights (swords, coins, wands) in answer to a question, which I seldom do. It truly made me raise my eyebrows. It also made me wonder whether the conspicuously absent knight of cups is not the card that is most important in this reading. I wonder what others' experience is with this. I often read that people say 'look at the card that's not present, that'll give you a clue'. The base card of this reading was the 2 of cups, which I would read as another suggestion that the knight of cups is really the focus. No?

star-lover

i would say 3 knights are saying you are in charge and
in control and go for what you want
just my tuppence hope you are ok be
x

Skysteel

BrightEye said:
I drew 3 knights (swords, coins, wands) in answer to a question, which I seldom do. It truly made me raise my eyebrows. It also made me wonder whether the conspicuously absent knight of cups is not the card that is most important in this reading. I wonder what others' experience is with this. I often read that people say 'look at the card that's not present, that'll give you a clue'. The base card of this reading was the 2 of cups, which I would read as another suggestion that the knight of cups is really the focus. No?

Whatever you think is the most important, probably is.

BrightEye

Skysteel said:
Whatever you think is the most important, probably is.
I know but I was hoping we could discuss this a little bit more.

I get the being in charge/control, star-lover. In the deck I used (the Secret), the knight of cups is the 'darkest', the only one who has his face fully covered. I had a feeling the other knights are trying to get away - and quickly - from the dark side of the knight of cups.

star-lover

BrightEye said:
I know but I was hoping we could discuss this a little bit more.

I get the being in charge/control, star-lover. In the deck I used (the Secret), the knight of cups is the 'darkest', the only one who has his face fully covered. I had a feeling the other knights are trying to get away - and quickly - from the dark side of the knight of cups.

could be a good thing lol

who needs sh****

i think all 3 knights appearing is a sign maybe to gather all your resources and move on with whatever is bothering you
positive is all i can see

poivre

Extra ideas...

-you will begin a new friendship, with someone, within
a group of young people.
-lots of movement going on with the knights
-with the two cups, a relationship
-knight of cups missing... waiting on information that is
not available to you yet...he's slow at showing his feelings,
and thinking of you, from a distance

ros
:)

Skysteel

You feel your youth is over, specifically, the enchantment of young love; you're tempted to try and recreate it by finding someone young and exciting to get to know.

willowfox

Perhaps you are determined to make changes, as two of the cards shout change and the third has to do with progress.

Xara

3 Knights, eh?

Knights within Tarot are the action cards. I don't recall seeing what the question was, so here's my take on it with the info you've given :)

"Get off your butt and get these three areas of your life sorted!"
Those areas area home/work/money (pentacles), creatively / with more passion / do it now (wands) and mental attitude (swords).

To be honest, unless this was given by the Thoth deck (which I've found to be as direct as an arrow) you can't get a much stronger / louder "Get up off your butt" message than this :) :D

--------------------------------
Blessings to you all.
Xara
na cuidbhle tionndaidh

BrightEye

Skysteel said:
You feel your youth is over, specifically, the enchantment of young love; you're tempted to try and recreate it by finding someone young and exciting to get to know.
Now that is an interesting take. How did you come up with that? Knights = young people?