Spirit Guide Connection

Wonderwoman

I recently found out one of my spirit guides is a well dressed man who often gallops around on his horse...I know...I'm a Lucky Gal!!
I would love to connect with him and dont know how. What crystals, if any or any rituals would you recommend for me to establish this connection?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

willowfox

Try Ouija board, pendulum or cards to receive an answer.

Wonderwoman

Willowfox, I once bought a ouija board (many many moons ago) and to tell you the truth i had no idea what i was doing so I never had any success with it. I am a bit intimidated by it.
I dont know how to use a pendulum. But I love the cards so I guess that will have to be my recourse.

Its interesting since about a year ago (thanks to NightQueen) here on AT I found out my Mom was also a spirit guide to me. I have felt so much calmer and safer since.

Thanks! :)

willowfox said:
Try Ouija board, pendulum or cards to receive an answer.

Alta

Hi all,

Sorry but please limit the discussion of spirit guides to aspects using crystals and/or herbs. Otherwise it needs to go into Spirituality.

Thanks,
Marion

willowfox

Marion said:
Hi all,

Sorry but please limit the discussion of spirit guides to aspects using crystals and/or herbs.

Wonderwoman asked, "What crystals, if any or any rituals would you recommend for me to establish this connection?"

Well, crystals won't supply a connection, so I was answering the second part of the question, what "rituals", and that is why I gave the answer that I did because I see all 3 methods that I mentioned as a form of ritual. The only way herbs will connect you is, if you ingest or smoke some hallucinogenic herbs.

Dean

Wonderwoman said:
I recently found out one of my spirit guides is a well dressed man who often gallops around on his horse...I know...I'm a Lucky Gal!!
I would love to connect with him and dont know how. What crystals, if any or any rituals would you recommend for me to establish this connection?

Well there is a dicussion about this on another thread WM, do you use cards for divination maybe this could be the right direction, there is a few Spirit spreads in the spread section, the one i use alot is very good for knowing who the spirit is.:)

Dean

Yellow_Munky

Wonderwoman said:

Umm....may I asked how you found out that he was your spirit guide? Maybe it could help me figure who is mine. :)

sleepingcat

Kyanite been .... doing somthing for me. I have a tumbled peice (little more durable) and dang. ...It's taken me somewhere, or put a welcome mat outside my door for somthing else.

Yet to determine //what// exactly, I was reccomended to back off that one, since I'm not yet ready.

Tiger's eye and Ameythist are pretty good too, but I find ameythist too weak to work on it's own.

Tiger's eye, Ameythist and Hemitite together, under my pillow produced good dreams that felt solid.

Tiger's eye, Kyanite, and Ameythist created a freaking acid trip x.x; that got punted out of my bed for rose quartz, green jasper, and clear quartz by 11:30 pm.

Good luck! I havent found my guides yet... But I'm looking. Sure they're around....

Sophie

Crystals can help you connect with your spirit guide (or anyone else, for that matter) if you programme them to do so, and then use them in meditation or journeying.

The first step is choosing a crystal that helps open the third eye, such as lapis lazuli, sodalite or amethyst.

Next, you attune yourself to the crystal: after grounding yourself, you hold the crystal in your non-dominant hand until you feel its pulse or vibration (make sure it's not your heartbeat you are feeling: check your own pulse first to tell the difference). Once you feel the pulsation of the stone, place it on your third eye, and "draw it in" - that is, feel the vibration of the stone coming into you on the in-breath, and spreading throughout your body. Once you've done that for a few minutes, start feeling how your own body is taking the vibration of the stone, and can project it out on the out-breath. Working like this with your breath and the pulse of the stone, you start feeling how your body, mind, breath and the stone are all working together.

Once you've reached that (it sounds complicated but it isn't - it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes) - you can start programming your stone. This time holding the stone in your dominant hand, project the image/sound/feeling of what you want to achieve into the stone. Work with your breath and the vibration of the stone and of your body as before. Do it until you feel the stone responding. You should feel a subtle change in vibration. Thank the stone :)

Once you are attuned to your stone and have programmed it, you can now use it to connect with your spirit guide in meditation (or, if you practice it, shamanic journeying), by setting out the intent to encounter your spirit guide as you settle into your meditation. You can hold or tape the stone on your third eye as you do so, and keep it there during the whole meditation. You can encounter your guide in different ways: you might see him, feel his energy, hear him, smell him, feel his touch, or any combination of the above - keep your senses alert and don't prejudge how he will manifest himself to you.

Good luck! It's always worth meeting a dashing man on a horse, if only in spirit form! ;)

Oh - one last thing: don't do any of this during a moon void of course - the time between the last aspect of the moon in one sign and when it enters the next sign. It's not an effective time for manifestation.

BTW - using a pendulum is dead easy! You just hold it and ask questions, having established what it would do for yes and no.

StellarMyst

Yellow_Munky said:
Umm....may I asked how you found out that he was your spirit guide? Maybe it could help me figure who is mine. :)

Hi WalesWoman,

Yellow_Munky stole my answer! just kidding! But he did beat me to asking! ;) :D So since he asked first...MEEEE TOOOO! :D

~StellarMyst