Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

AT and GT Newbie here:)

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gothic Tarot

Citizen

Silverlyn 
Citizen

Smile AT and GT Newbie here:)

Hi all,

An AT newbie, Tarot/Oracle Newbie and soon-to-be Gothic Tarot Owner/User!! I'm working on a way to get this Deck very soon and I am excited to see that there is actually an entire are devoted to discussing just this deck!

Here I went and started my own thread asking others' opinions on GT and boy did I start something! lol. Didn't realize that such a deck could stir so many debates about its art, authenticity,etc..

Suffice it to say: I can't wait to start using this Deck! I know that its' gonna be one of my top favorites and I'll be carrying it with me everywhere (along with my Luman Deck).

The artwork is just gorgeously goth and atmospheric...favorite cards so far: The Chariot and The Hermit.....I'm sure I'll have more when I get my hands on all of them....

I think I'll join this study group regarding GT, since I am such a newbie regarding reading ANY Deck, lol!

Look forward to meeting and learning from all of you and GLAD to see other 'Goths' here!

Me thinks some of you may like movies of the same genre, too? *I do!!*

BB,

Silverlyn
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Silverlyn 
Citizen

Smile GOT My Own GT Deck, now!:)

Whoohoo, Thanks so much to one VERY sweet AT Member...I NOW own my Gothic Tarot, Hugs!

And WOW, I didn't realize how big they are...and the images are awesome!!

I'd love to share my favorites and my thoughts on them, but they're half the deck! LOL!

The Hermit and The Chariot are still my faves..and so many more of them, ugh.

OK, so I'm ready to start in the study group with them.

What now?

Silverlyn
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

You may find this thread useful: Thinking of starting or joining a study group

There is an index of the threads so far in this group at the top of this forum here.

Have fun and if you have any questions just drop me a PM
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.