Traveling Faeries Log: Round 3

a_shikhs

[size=+2]THE TRAVELING FAERIES: 3
THE JOURNAL
[/size]

a_shikhs

Yesterday I got a lovely surprise from faunabay. As soon as I came home, I saw a huge package on my bed and instantly knew that it was the traveling faeries. I immediately ripped open the package and drew out a gorgeous faery greeting card, the traveling faeries deck and 2 more decks that faunabay had sent me in our trade exchange. :*

I've just got the time to go through the deck and enjoy each and every card.

I removed two cards as advice and got 'Creation' and 'Give & Receive'. What pretty and perfect cards!! I love it when the faeries can read my mind and give me the exact advice.

I've been thinking of writing a short novel since the past few days with a perfect story in mind but haven't been getting the time to sit down and write it. Everyday something or the other comes up and I totally forget about it. Today evening I decided that I will finally start jotting down the basic story line tomorrow and start with it for sure. And I removed the Creation card to get some faery advice on this subject. What perfect advice. :)

And then I heard from my favorite cousin sister that she's planning to come down for Christmas and New Year and we'll be spending it together. And I had planned to gift her something special this Christmas and her birthday which is four days before Xmas. I think the Give & receive card would indicate to this that I'm on the right track. :D

How I love these faeries. :heart:

faunabay

Yea!! I'm glad you like them. This deck of fairies is so comforting. It's not one to go to when you want to get hit between the eyes with what they want you to know, like Froud's Faeries are sometimes. It's a deck to use when you want the information given to you gently.

Kahlie

Glad you like them a_shikhs, and lovely to know that you will have family visiting during the Holiday Season! :)

Are you going to make lovely pictures again? I always found that so beautiful to find in the Journal?!

Kahlie

a_shikhs

Yeah, this deck is really gentle and comforting. I love the artwork. Very pretty and simple. :)

Kahlie said:
Are you going to make lovely pictures again? I always found that so beautiful to find in the Journal?!
Hehe.. I will take pretty pictures today and post them soon. Thanks for the reminder. :D

Kahlie

a_shikhs said:
Yeah, this deck is really gentle and comforting. I love the artwork. Very pretty and simple. :)

Hehe.. I will take pretty pictures today and post them soon. Thanks for the reminder. :D

Wooohooo! :) This way my curiosity for what the deck looks like will be sated! :)

Kahlie

a_shikhs

Kahlie, here are two pics for you. :)

Faery Advice for the day: Reward

A pretty purple faery is standing on a branch of a tree surrounded by purple berries and she seems very happy and content. Am I going to receive something?? Well let's wait and watch. :D

Tomorrow evening the faeries will be flying all the way to Canada to Marion. I'm gonna miss them. :heart:

Attachments

• Faeries.JPG
    Faeries.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 168
  • Faeries..JPG
    Faeries..JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 143

faunabay

Oooh. What a great card to get. Reward! You must have been a good little girl lately. :D

a_shikhs

faunabay said:
Oooh. What a great card to get. Reward! You must have been a good little girl lately. :D
Lol.. I think I've been a very good girl. :D You know, this card popped out twice today. It came in the spread I just posted above and as an advice card.

faunabay

a_shikhs said:
Lol.. I think I've been a very good girl. :D You know, this card popped out twice today. It came in the spread I just posted above and as an advice card.

Wow! You must have been an extremely good girl for it to show twice in one day!! :*