Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - business - case studies 7 & 8

Sylvie Steinbach

These examples are classic ones and if you have finished working on the professions thread you should tackle this one as well: it is an important one to understand the difference between the fox and the fish.

I won't tell you what the key card is, I let you guess. If you get stuck on which one it is please PM me!

Case 7

Can you give me an idea of the kind of business this individual runs?

Again it is possible there are multiple answers so don't be shy...

26-book + 15-bear + 27-letter + 34-fish + 4-house + 25-ring + 19-tower

PS: this is the most cards that you can take on in any reading so this is a standard sample...

Case 8

Any idea of what my client does for a living???

33-key + 9-bouquet + 16-stars + 34-fish + 32-moon + 12-birds + 20-garden

This is so Los Angeles! :)

Skydancer

Oh goody - more puzzles to work on!!
(I'm not into the past lives thing too much, so those have not been going well for me.) I think I'm getting the hang of the Lenormand though - and it IS different from tarot. So my brain is having to adjust. :)

[later]

Case # 7.

I have my notes on the print out - but I'm saying that he's an accountant (probably CPA) and is working real estate foreclosures, and is at the court house a lot.

Does anyone else have any ideas??

*S*

Skydancer

Case #8

I'd say your client is an up and coming spiritualist who is trying to make a name for himself by figuring out our place in the universe, and gives metphysical type readings to audiences, and smaller workshops for interested parties. This is what he does for a living.

There!
*S*

Who else wants to give this a go?!

ana luisa

Wow! Skydancer, I got almost exactly the same professions as you did! That´s a good sign. We´re doing our homework :)

Case 7 - I got a lawyer, a man who works for a very influential firm (tower) and is resposible for investigating the solvency of clients (book). Especially regarding pre-nup agreements and mergers (ring). The house brought images of mortgages/real estates dealing and again, investigation (book).

Case 8 - TV psychic. Well, everything screams that. I thought at first it could be a paparazzi but too many spiritualistic cards, not very money oriented, so, I agree with Skydancer.

Sylvie, how did we go?

Sylvie Steinbach

Interesting answers!

Let's start with the case study 7

book + bear + letter

Yes there is an investigative idea here too I can see why you got both that. My take on it though is book meaning research, archives and so on. The bear is money and management in this case because the book influences this way. The letter can be anything in writting as it is linked with written communication verses the birds are verbal.

The fish is our key card!

house + ring + tower

the house can be real estate or personal property like your own house or even a small business. The ring is about contracts and deals -not marriage or relationships in this case! And finally the tower can be legal, high end business like big corporations but also tall and large buildings, commercial properties etc...

So let's see the question was: what kind of business the person does?

" have my notes on the print out - but I'm saying that he's an accountant (probably CPA) and is working real estate foreclosures, and is at the court house a lot." from Skydancer

"Case 7 - I got a lawyer, a man who works for a very influential firm (tower) and is resposible for investigating the solvency of clients (book). Especially regarding pre-nup agreements and mergers (ring). The house brought images of mortgages/real estates dealing and again, investigation (book)." from Ana luisa

You guys were on the track. There is no exact answers as it depends on the ultimate tool: your intuition in front of the client. My own answer was maybe someone who manage properties ie: property management company also handling commercial porfolios.

Sylvie Steinbach

Case 8 break down

We have:

key + bouquet + stars

The key brings success and karmic/spiritual clues. The bouquet is beauty -mostly physical- and happiness. The stars are your objectives, your dreams but also literal 'star' as well as celebrities.

The key card is the fish.

moon + birds + garden

the moon is creativity, psychic activities and fame. The birds are conversations, communication -verbal- and couples. The garden is the country, the crowd and the customers.

Again keep in mind that with the fish we are talking of a business NOT A JOB! it means that this individual can not work for someone else! If you are a lawyer with the fish you are either owning your own firm or you are a partner of the firm you cannot be an employee of the firm. Remember this always!

Skydancer:"I'd say your client is an up and coming spiritualist who is trying to make a name for himself by figuring out our place in the universe, and gives metphysical type readings to audiences, and smaller workshops for interested parties. This is what he does for a living."

Ana luisa:"Case 8 - TV psychic. Well, everything screams that. I thought at first it could be a paparazzi but too many spiritualistic cards, not very money oriented, so, I agree with Skydancer."

One other possibility is the Key means destiny and what is meant to happen. The stars and the moon talk about fame. This could also be the spread for someone who is meant to become a famous person in the entertainment field more particularly someone who has to be in front of people such as a stage actor or singer/musician. Do you see why this could also apply?

Your answers are valid too!

The next case studies will be about predicting your financial outlook...maybe something very useful in the beginning of the holiday season ;)

Skydancer

Thanks for feedback!!
Looking forward to more cases to practice on!!

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

Important message

This is a key topic that you need to spend time on particularly if you intend to do reading professionally with the Lenormand deck.

There are only 2 cases to study but I can provide more real case scenarii if you are interested. Just let me know.

:)

Sylvie Steinbach

Aristede

Hi Sylvie,

Here's my take on Case Studies 7 and 8. Let's see if I really do have the hang of it yet. :)

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case 7

The key card is the fish because we are looking to ID a business. Book + Bear shows analysing financial information which could be accounting or investment. Bear + letter shows financial paperwork. Letter + fish shows business documents. Fish + house + ring refers to real estate contracts. Ring + tower shows legal judgements, or commercial contracts.

I would say that the business is either a mortgage broker, or a real estate lawyer dealing with commercial real estate investments.

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case 8

Any idea of what my client does for a living???

33-key + 9-bouquet + 16-stars + 34-fish + 32-moon + 12-birds + 20-garden

The key card is fish representing self employment. Key + bouquet shows spiritual clarity. Bouquet + stars show someone up and coming. Fish + moon indicates creative business or metaphysical work. Birds + garden show communicating verbally with the public. Both the star and the moon suggest fame, the key adds the idea of karma or destiny.

I would say that your client is an up and coming entertainer or psychic who will become very well known in the public eye.

Thanks again for all your help!
JD

LisaW

Case study #7

I took a little extra time, having had trouble with the last one...

My first thought was that it was a legal firm of real estate lawyers.
The 26-book + 15-bear + 27-letter hints of well educated professionals, dealing with lots of paperwork and money.
It was the 4-house + 25-ring + 19-tower that made me think that it had to do with real estate & legal contracts.

My first guess would be a firm of real estate lawyers; my second guess would be real estate agency or property management...

hopefully I've done a bit better this time.