4 cups

samantha

If this card came up as what someone thought about a reading you did for them , what would you make of it ?

It seems that they are disapointed . Either they expected something better,
or did not get the answers/advice they were looking for ?

Im having a hard time connecting this card (cups)to the question as I did not ask " How did he feel ? " but rather , " What did he think ? "

Just to say , when I turned the card (Golden tarot ) the character looked
really sulky ...but again an emotional rather than cerebral response.

I remember someone on this forum telling me that this card can signify '
information overload " resulting in confusion . So .... my reading wasn't focussed / precise enough ?

Any ideas ?

Edit : Went to look at tarot journal , and noticed I had made notes on this card and 'meditation " . So ....the reading made him think ??!! This is the possitive spin on it !

willowfox

The person is most likely contemplating what you told them, they are mulling it over in their mind.

Sulis

You offered them something new to think about and mull over.

The crowned one

He thought you offered New insights but perhaps has a touch of denial .

ana luisa

You touched on something that she/he would rather have kept untouched and/or hidden for some time. Your reading was a "call for action", so to speak and that caused a bit of concern. Something like a wound you prefer not to check on...

.traveller.

The four could also represent being satisfied with the reading.

samantha

Thanks to you all . I'm glad most see this as nothing more sinister than contemplation !

Ana Luisa : These are interesting thoughts ! The person concerned has , to
date , given no feedback , and I was really asking myself why ......
I think you are absolutely right that this is a reading that they might want to
keep to themselves . Perhaps they fear that I would talk to a third party and
let the cat out of the bag ....which would 'affect' the course of future events , or as you say speed things along . So yes ....I guess they are choosing their words / reaction carefully ! Thanks Ana.