2 Part Question, Thoth Tarot/developping "sight"

Jesse_mtl

hello to all, ive got a 2 part question, bear with me. i realize i might have already posted a similar thread few months ago, the fact that i post again, shows my ever deepening understanding of tarot, and the beauty and depth of the thoth deck.

i posted this in the thoth section because personally, because i know truth derives from the word thoth, that resonates on paper and in my being somehow.
something in the book of thoth always comes to mind when i feel myself nagged by this question : " what roughly does it mean " he must use them (thecards) he must use them). as in can tarot learning process be entirely self contained, without advice from anyone or any exterior source of information ?

some days ill be thinking of something, as in the other day i was imagining how my partner and i rarely see eye to eye these days, its like im thinking of change and hes thinking of staying. so i saw me as having strong air influence ( thinking of change) and my partner more earthy. wutever. and i did an opening of key spread soon after, and i got the 4 top cards to be air earth air earth. to me i take that as some kind of intuitional poking, but other than that i couldnt discern anything else from the reading. am i making sense, anyway. if u guys could shed some light on that, would help getting me out of this thinking phase .

j

Lillie

Jesse_mtl said:
as in can tarot learning process be entirely self contained, without advice from anyone or any exterior source of information ?

Yes, it can.
It is not my way but others have done that.
I think it would come under 'intuitive' reading.

some days ill be thinking of something, as in the other day i was imagining how my partner and i rarely see eye to eye these days, its like im thinking of change and hes thinking of staying. so i saw me as having strong air influence ( thinking of change) and my partner more earthy. wutever. and i did an opening of key spread soon after, and i got the 4 top cards to be air earth air earth. to me i take that as some kind of intuitional poking, but other than that i couldnt discern anything else from the reading. am i making sense, anyway. if u guys could shed some light on that, would help getting me out of this thinking phase .

j

I'm not sure what the question was in this second part.
If you mean what did the cards mean...
I don't know.
I don't know what they were.
The elemental attributions certainly seem to relate to your thoughts on you and your partner.
If you are reading as described earlier then only you will be able to know what they meant, as their meanings will be peculiar to you.