2 of Coins, Reversed, describing a person

Skiff

I did a pretty extensice love spread last night because there seems to be something "in the air". And because I haven't used my cards for a long time. In any case, most things seemed to be very accurate and clear except the card that came up in the position of "someone who would make me happy" (I got the spread for this site btw, I can't remember what it's called though).

Anyways, what came up was 2 of Coins in reverse. The best I could figure out was someone who isn't flexible, therefor stable. But I'm really just grasping for anything. Anything that comes to mind would be appreciated. I think I just need ideas to get thinking about it properly =).

mystic mal

Maybe the question "Who would make me happy?" with the 2 of pentacles suggested someone who didnt care about making money....I would see him as a person who maybe doesnt work and owes out a lot....he might have a lot of love to give but not much security and stability? Just my take.

Skiff

Good point.

I ignored the money aspect because being in High School. Well, you don't really worry about "real work". As in something other than a part-time job at MickyD's. But that doesn't mean that the card doesn't refer to the future. After all, I've heard there IS a life after 20 =P.

Thirteen

Skiff said:
Anyways, what came up was 2 of Coins in reverse. The best I could figure out was someone who isn't flexible, therefor stable. But I'm really just grasping for anything. Anything that comes to mind would be appreciated. I think I just need ideas to get thinking about it properly
Since you mention High School, I'd say it was someone who wasn't juggling a lot of classes and homework--that is, someone who's not an overachiever who has a dozen different things they're trying to excel in: academic classes, sports, after-school events, social activities etc.

Someone who doesn't have to do a lot of chores for their parents either, or, and this may be very much to the point, who isn't trying to date more than one person! Someone, in short, who has time to focus on you because they're not focusing on keeping other things (or people) up in the air.

clarity

It could be someone who is unable to juggle many commitments or projects. They take on more than they can handle. Upright they are able to delegate but RX its just too too much.

A person who has difficulty being balanced or stable in that they are indecisive or aimless and scattered.

Upright it can denote being flexible so RX it could be one who has difficulty being so.