- being harsh with your words or concepts of something towards others or yourself, embarrassing others, maybe without being aware of it.
- Forming a sense of identity that causes separation from others or alienation from yourself, your true self. A false sense of identity, what I mean is maybe identifying with something that causes alienation, that is not your true self.
(* I think of a friend of mine who started working in a prestigious company and developed this sense of self based on that brand/ firm she worked for. this is shaky ground for self )
- a recurring pattern of conceptual thinking to do with your identity. Maybe this cards speaks of habitually forming this concept of yourself without questioning it anymore. Maybe still a believe system, a pattern, that is still active from early childhood and it is time to question it.
and a few more cents here : )
- habitual liar.
- habitual "I wait until tomorrow" attitude. indecisive
- pessimistic view, quarreling a lot.
- having crazy ideas - thinking is a habit to, certain pattern of thoughts, initial ones.
- not cleaning the hair in the showerdrain. lol
( got that of the R.W Tarot Deck)
- Since this card reversed has the concept excessively, extremely, "augmentation" attached to it, a habit of "fake self" comes to mind. No, I leave this one be... can't think of a translation right now.