Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

wind 
Citizen

8 of pentacles as physical attraction

I asked if a man is physically attracted to me and I got 8 of pentacles.

Hm...I don't know at all, to be honest. Maybe he feels I need some work? Or maybe he notices details about me?
Or maybe he doesn't notice anything at all?

Any thoughts?
wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
magenta 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind
I asked if a man is physically attracted to me and I got 8 of pentacles.

Hm...I don't know at all, to be honest. Maybe he feels I need some work? Or maybe he notices details about me?
Or maybe he doesn't notice anything at all?

Any thoughts?
wind, just a few ideas but what came to mind is that this person thinks that you are well put together, that you take good care of yourself..the 8 of pentacles being a card of work and detail, I would say he sees you are careful about the way you dress, neat and that you maybe like to match colors or pay attention to detail, or accesories....what deck did you use?the picture used may give you some ideas...the pentacles anyways are very sensual and often speak of beauty...are you maybe an artistic type of person, that dresses up with her own style?

I hope it made sense to you....

xoxooxo
magenta

wind...something else come to mind( yes I still have one lol )...the 8 being the number that corresponds to the Strenght card...made me think you could be fit or fairly strong physically...the Strenght card often comes up for people that use their bodies in physical activities....so he could find you attractive because you are fit and athletic, also graceful.....just another thought

Last edited by magenta; 08-01-2008 at 10:41.
magenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
WalesWoman 
Citizen

I had a thought, what if you fit a pattern of women he has gone out with? I wonder if he is attracted to your type; height, weight, hair color, features, etc.

But you also asked IS... this is a yes or no question, so the answer is going to be confusing... yes? no? huh? If you asked what about me is he attracted to, you might get something much different.

Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
berrieh 
Citizen

The pattern thing WalesWoman brings up makes infinite sense to me. Though I was initially pretty stumped. I was like, "The... huh?"

The best I thought of was he notices you work out. But that was quite literal with the evil keywords.

You made me think of a Spread I use a fair amount. I posted it here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...14#post1314514

If you still feel stumped, you might want to give it a whirl.
berrieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
wind 
Citizen

Hello,

thank you very much for your thoughts! You gave some very interesting insights!

Well, I am not really fit, but rather rounded Let's say, I am "baroque style", not exaggerated, of course
But I do pay attention to how I dress, not in a very particular way, but I do wear skirts or nice colours, jewelry, my hair is always washed... I don't wear make up, so maybe 8 of pentacles comes for simplicity? I am relating this to Toth 8 of pentacles (prudence).

You are right, maybe I should have asked a different kind of question...this question was part of larger (much larger!) spread I did on me and this man I like.

Berrieh, I might try your spread, sounds really great!
Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
willowfox 
Ex-fortuneteller

8 pents

I would say yes as you seem to have captured his undivided attention.
willowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
magenta 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowfox
8 pents

I would say yes as you seem to have captured his undivided attention.
great interpretation willow...one word came to mind...devotion?

xooxox
magenta

Old 08-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
starless 
Citizen

I've always looked at the 7 Pents as physical attraction, just that adoring look that guy has on his face (in RWS). That's how I look at it anyway. But 8 Pents would suggest the person in question thinks you care about your appearance, and that you do put some effort into it.
starless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
afrosaxon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta
great interpretation willow...one word came to mind...devotion?

xooxox
magenta
I'd go with this, since the 8 Pentacles in the NOVT [8 Santeria -- Shango] specifically speaks of adherence to family obligations in order to maintain even distribution of wealth and abundance...which is a form of devotion.

http://alpha.mxat.ru/WWPCM/decks05/d02446/d02446d8.jpg

T.

"Sometimes I wonder if we should have a special forum here devoted to Competition for Head Delphic Oracle. " -- Debra
afrosaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
wind 
Citizen

Thanks all of you,
very interesting points, I would never think of them!

I hope he does like me
Old 09-01-2008 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today