professional tarot readers and how long you'll live questions??

gorgeousbutterfly

i was on youtube watching tarot readings and this one lady asked a professional reader how long she will live?! i was like wow, i mean how can cards predict that? and isn't this just incredibly unethical?! what do you think?

Summersweet

Did she tell her???

To me that is extremely unethical.

Heavensent

I too think that's unethical. Say for instance the woman says Tuesday of next month, that person would go crazy:bugeyed:. Did the reader respond?

gorgeousbutterfly

Yes, she said he will live a long and good life. *sigh* i will try to find the youtube video and post it here.

Heavensent

gorgeousbutterfly said:
Yes, she said he will live a long and good life. *sigh* i will try to find the youtube video and post it here.
At least she wasn't specific. I've had readers tell me this without me asking (really, I have no desire to know when I'm going to glory).

I do have a problem with her checking her cell phone during the reading:rolleyes:. How rude and unprofessional:mad:!! Also, how is she going to tell the client to come back in 8 months then she'll tell her what type of business the client will open??!! Just say the friggin cards don't say. Don't string this lady along.

Shame, shame, we know your name....okay, maybe we don't but you all get my drift.:)

Umbrae

Somewhere I saw someone's (here on AT ages ago) humorous answer (I loved it, I wanna use it...who said it? Where's the source?)

"You'll die on a Tuesday evening while buying a newspaper - and will be stucke dead by an ice cream truck while crossing the street" Or something like that...

Summersweet

Yeah atleast she didn't start stating years or something

:eek: I can not believe she had her phone on and then picked it up and messed with it in a reading

afrosaxon

gorgeousbutterfly said:
i was on youtube watching tarot readings and this one lady asked a professional reader how long she will live?! i was like wow, i mean how can cards predict that? and isn't this just incredibly unethical?! what do you think?

This is terrible...and if a querent asked me that question, I may respond with, "Till you're dead." :cool:

T.

afrosaxon

Summersweet said:
Yeah atleast she didn't start stating years or something

:eek: I can not believe she had her phone on and then picked it up and messed with it in a reading

Maybe the Universe was calling, to tell her to BE QUIET. ;)