Unborn brother/sister

Sonia Doris

I knew I should have had a elder brother or a sister and I recently found out that it should have been a boy: the fact is that I've always dreamed about having an elder brother, and I quite often felt his presence somehow, so I thought I should put my esoteric glasses and see what's exactly the situation. I tried to make up a spread that would be useful for my particular question, and it would go like this:

1----2----3

4----5----6

-----7-----

1 - their present state

2 - character (description, details)

3 - reason of the presence

4 - what they want to tell the querent

5 - question the querent wants to ask the spirit

6 - answer to that question

7 - overall / goal

I did the reading and I got III of Cups reversed (1), III Pentacles (2), Death (3), IX of Wands reversed (4), King of Cups reversed (5), The Fool reversed (6) and IV of Cups (7). I kind of need help to get the whole picture from this. I understand that he's here to help me go thorough changes and my present spiritual status is kind of bad. The question... Is it the fact that I ask him about one person, or would it have a more general meaning? Overall, I think he's a very patient guy, as I probably pissed him off quite bad during my life years. And one thing I can't understand, did he stay here for me, or he couldn't go? Or I guess I should not ask such questions...

Thanks anyway, and good luck!!

Sonki

Yasmina_Libelula

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still needing help interpreting your spread... If you are, let me know.

However I want to thank you for the spread. I used it instead to talk to my daughter that died in my second trimester of pregnancy. It was really emotional and a wonderful healing experince. Thanks.

Sonia Doris

Yasmina_Libelula said:
Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still needing help interpreting your spread... If you are, let me know.

However I want to thank you for the spread. I used it instead to talk to my daughter that died in my second trimester of pregnancy. It was really emotional and a wonderful healing experince. Thanks.

Hello! Yes, I would still need some help. I'm really glad it worked :-D

tzen1031

Hello I just wanted to thank you for the spread I used it for a baby I lost.

Sonia Doris

tzen1031 said:
Hello I just wanted to thank you for the spread I used it for a baby I lost.

I'm so glad this spread is useful. Hope it was a good read. :-D