Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Pearls of Wisdom - Seven of Cups

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

Citizen

jcwirish 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma
Wonderful way to put it.

I'm really grateful and glad every day to have the opportunity to share and learn Roxi's view of the world.
Me too. It's the direction I've always wanted to go, but struggled with. I'm finding it so uplifting. It just makes me smile. There's so much power in your perception. It can change everything in your life.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
Citizen

Rede Seeker 
Citizen
Serenity amid swirling energy and manifestation

The Lady reminds me of the central figure in the Five of Wands. There is activity all around, yet she remains focused. Even her hair is swirled by the movement around her, but she smiles and maintains her position.

Unlike the Five of Wands, the energy in the Seven of Cups is self-generated. The Lady is making her Dreams come True. Maybe she is testing them in her meditative state, following their thread to ensure it takes her where she truly wants to go.

I agree, the Pearls of Wisdom deck is wonderous. Thank You, Roxi, for bringing it forth.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
Citizen

Hexi 
Citizen

aw shucks folks. Thanks glad to be of service. I had some original paintings out the other day, a possible show in the works. It was interesting to see them after such a long time in storage. Enjoy your insights. I relate well to the 7 of cups, kind of like my mind. lol Cheers Hexi
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.