Crystal Healing course

bershka

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone has either taken an online crystal healing course or crystal healing workshop in town?

Unfortunately, I cannot find any crystal healing workshop in my area (I would have to drive about 8 hours to attend a crystal healing workshop), so I do not know if it's worth taking a particular online crystal healing course I am interested in (It covers Atlantean crystal healing)?

I prefer having hands-on exercise with crystals rather than learning from a text, but I don't know if learning crystals from a text is just as effective than learning from hands-on exercise with crystals?

By the way, I don't want to obtain a diploma to become an accredited crystal healer. It's purely for my learning experience ;)

I would love to hear your experience.

Thanks!!!

Briar Rose

I never took a Crystal Healing class. I have lots of books on Crystals with illustrated pictures that I think work just fine.

I have a Chakra DVD, and I think it helps to learn and know about them, and then intergrate the Crystals and Chakras.

Like you, I am interested to know if anyone has taken any classes, and what were they like?

bershka

HeavensVault said:
I never took a Crystal Healing class. I have lots of books on Crystals with illustrated pictures that I think work just fine.

I have a Chakra DVD, and I think it helps to learn and know about them, and then intergrate the Crystals and Chakras.

Like you, I am interested to know if anyone has taken any classes, and what were they like?

Thanks for your comment!

Which Chakra DVD do you own? I may be interested in getting it.

Out of curiosity, what books do you own?

Kahlie

I was planning on giving a course, actually...

I had 2 different Workshops planned, one is called "Crystal Healing" which focuses on healing with Crystals (Chakras, patterns etc.), picking out the best crystal for you, clearing/cleaning crystals, crystal elixirs, crystal and programming Crystals.

I think that courses like this will help deepen the bond people have with their own crystals and with crystals in general. I have some articles on my website going over some of these topics, but I'd like to teach it in person. Edited to add: Ooops, I've been ill, so the articles are still in the Newsletter (also free and easy to access) and not yet on the site. I'd put them on soon

My other workshop "Crystals & Energy" is about how you can feel energy coming of crystals, their field, learning to feel this and then testing yourself by separating crystals etc. It's part of a set of Workshops all about learning to feel your own energy, your own energy field and other people's energy.

I don't think that putting either of those courses online would be what I want, so I would advice you to find somebody in person. Crystals need to be handled, not read about ;) Mostly, because even though Crystals have 'general' properties, you learn the most by interacting with them on a personal level.

:heart:

Kahlie

StewsSweety

I would love to take a course or two. I have a good number of crystals that I wish I knew more about.

Although, I also don't have anywhere local to go. I certainly would prefer hands on, but even if something was online it would be better than nothing.

faunabay

I actually took a workshop about crystals oh about......6 or 7 years ago. It was extremely interesting. I was very pleased and learned alot.

The one thing that did happen was after an hour or so we all got a bit overwhelmed with all the crystal energies swirling around. :D We had to go outside and ground ourselves in the grass.

The lady that taught it brought in all different kinds of small stones but also brought one huge generator crystal!!! If I remember right it was about a foot long and maybe 5 to 6 inches around. She made sure to NOT point it towards any of us. LOL

I loved the class/workshop. I've only taken the one, but I would take another one in a second.

Alectra

I have taken Katrina Raphaell's course back 2006. It was interesting and I had a great experience but truth be told I do think the courses are a little on the pricey side. Yes they are giving you information but at the same time I believe that everyone has this information from the fall of Atlantis. Its just a matter of learning to access it. I would defiently take another course because I love spiritual workshops but I'm in no hurry. If you can't make it to a workshop I would suggest starting with Katrina's books and also maybe picking up a book on Sacred Geometry. I dont know if you have ever heard of Drunvalo but he has written many books on the sacred geometry side of things. And since Crystals and Sacred Geometry coincede I would recommend reading into both.

Courses
http://webcrystalacademy.com/Courses.html#domes

Book recommendations: http://webcrystalacademy.com/Trilogy.html
Crystal Enlightenment
Crystal Healing
Crystalline Transmission

Also for sacred Geometry
The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Part 1- Drunvalo
The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Part 2- Drunvalo

Lov and Light

A~