Psycards Study Group - 40. Union

Master_Margarita

Here is the culmination of the deck. Two streams merge into one, and an empty chalice (the Holy Grail??) rests by the shore. I rather fancy that this stream could be flowing out of the Cave, and it looks very much like the stream in the corner of the Libido card.

This is an old stream. The path its branches follow is carved deeply into the ground. So too we follow a well-worn path in reaching Union, integration, wholeness.

This is a nice upbeat card to end the deck.

What do you think?

:heart: M_M~

.traveller.

I am copying my post from when I was doing daily draws (still doing dailies, just not posting them), because it's a different way of looking at the card.

.traveller. said:
8-19-2007
Psy Cards: union

This is going to sound sappy, but it is how I see this card today. Just going along your everyday business can lead you into the exact thing you have been wanting all along. I need to go with the flow and quit resisting and fighting for no good reason. I am trying to fill up my time with less than what I really want and over-extending myself in the process. I have to trust that I will be lead into what I need; I just have to allow it to happen.

This is harder than it sounds.

I also see it as union with another.

Now that we have covered all of the cards, where do we go from here?