Buckland Romani Reprint PRE-ORDER

ZenMusic

From Buckland's website, I send a pre-order to the publisher, received confirmation, but no definate date:

BUCKLAND ROMANI TAROT KIT. Although it is currently out of print, please be patient as it will soon be available again - expanded, with a new Introduction - by a new publisher, Galde Press. Watch this site for future details. It should be available by the spring of 2008 and, hopefully, will be less expensive than the original package, thanks to Galde Press!

YOU CAN PRE-ORDER NOW FROM GALDE PRESS - Contact: phyllis@galdepress.com

http://raybuckland.com/_wsn/page2.html

Disa

I'd want to know the price before I pre-ordered. Has that been determined yet?

firefrost

About £24 was the price quoted when we were all emailing phyllis. I forget who was talking the most to her, but that's what she came up with.

MareSaturni

Hum...i'm going to order it when i SEE it in a shop. Virtual or real one. They've been announcing that for centuries now, so i'll only trust when i see it with my own eyes.

I don't know, sometimes i think they do that only to hurt poor tarot collectors' little heart. You wait, wait, wait and nothing :/

So since i've been waiting for a while, i supposed it won't hurt to wait for another while until i'm sure this reprint exists...

~Marina

raventepes

I agree, Marina. I'm gonna wait to see what happens with it.

firefrost

Well, I think we'll all be 'erring' on the side of caution, but after galdepress said the reprint was definite for this spring our hearts perked up when phyllis took our names.

The conversation about the price was when someone had a misprint in her email. I wish I could remember who she was, but it's on one of the other threads, anyway.

The price came at £240 - Naturally we asked who they thought would buy at that price and that's when £24 came in.

I'm fully expecting a reprint where the cards are exactly the same but the book is somewhat updated (something extra in it, apparently) and if this doesn't happen this spring, I'll be silent on the subject of this reprint forever.

ladyprow

I hope this is true--I've wanted this deck for SO LONG, but I'm not holding my breath...

Quester

I had the original and sold it. I have regretted that for a long time and hope that they are serious about doing it again. I will be right in the line to order as soon as we hear it is ready!