Thoth minors essay

rachelcat

Just wanted to let you know I've printed this out and have been reading it through in the last few days. I think it's a very good summary/overview of the sephiroth, and I like the extra info on the influences on the decans.

Although--I follow along with the reasoning pretty closely, but I still come up with different concepts/keywords than GD's and Thoth's for the minors--based on the very same sephiroth, decans, and planets!! Especially for the Aces, twos, and threes. Ah well, I guess my mind works differently. . .

The article seems rather Buddhist at times--substitute "Buddha Nature" for "True Will" and leave "attachment" and "illusion" just as they are! So it makes lots of sense to me in that way too!

Thanks for the link, Aeon!

Aeon418

rachelcat said:
Although--I follow along with the reasoning pretty closely, but I still come up with different concepts/keywords than GD's and Thoth's for the minors--based on the very same sephiroth, decans, and planets!! Especially for the Aces, twos, and threes. Ah well, I guess my mind works differently. . .
That's fine. There's infinite room for expansion beyond the basic concepts. The qabalistic system may point to the fact that All is One, but only you have your particular unique perspective within the All.
rachelcat said:
The article seems rather Buddhist at times--substitute "Buddha Nature" for "True Will" and leave "attachment" and "illusion" just as they are! So it makes lots of sense to me in that way too!
Way of the TAO, Buddha Nature, True Will..... different fingers pointing to the same moon. ;)