The Empress for a time frame?

mysticangel_001

In asking when I might be able to expect changes to occur in a situation I got the Empress. Since the Empress can represent all stages from birth to death to rebirth would that mean that these changes asked about are going to be subtle and ongoing and not something that is going to just suddenly happen in some way? I'm not sure how to read this card in relation to time frames. Anyone have an suggestions?

berrieh

I read her as "When the seasons change."

But I have a feeling that only works because my cards know I read it that way.

Acatalepsy

Personally, I have always associated the Empress most strongly with birth and the maternal aspect.

Without knowing more about the situation, I would say that this card probably indicates changes coming soon. The changes are probably going to affect you on a deep level, maybe a great accomplishment or a fruition of plans. In any case, the change won't be sudden; you will definitely feel it building up. You will become more aware of this as it approaches the time of completion, and near the end of this time most everything about it will be crystal clear to you.

If I had to set a time frame for this card, I would say no longer than a year.

mysticangel_001

Acatalepsy said:
Personally, I have always associated the Empress most strongly with birth and the maternal aspect.

Without knowing more about the situation, I would say that this card probably indicates changes coming soon. The changes are probably going to affect you on a deep level, maybe a great accomplishment or a fruition of plans. In any case, the change won't be sudden; you will definitely feel it building up. You will become more aware of this as it approaches the time of completion, and near the end of this time most everything about it will be crystal clear to you.

If I had to set a time frame for this card, I would say no longer than a year.

The question had to do with when a friend of mine could expect changes in her relationship with her man to occur? She is a tad impatient. LOL
They've been together almost 3 years and she wanted to know if things were going to move forward or not?

balenciaga

Empress = venus= friday

mysticangel_001

balenciaga said:
Empress = venus= friday

LOL...ok, there are appromimately 52 of those in a year

berrieh

Hmm... Interesting. My guess, based on this information?

Things will change between July 27th - September 8th... I think those are the dates for the Venus retrograde this year, which is what I somehow thought of after this discussion.

Totally a guess though.

mysticangel_001

berrieh said:
Hmm... Interesting. My guess, based on this information?

Things will change between July 27th - September 8th... I think those are the dates for the Venus retrograde this year, which is what I somehow thought of after this discussion.

Totally a guess though.

OK, now that would kind of tie into something I had thought about in relation to the the Empress being the #3 card in the deck. If it had to do with seasons then summer could be seen as the 3rd season of the year (if we start with winter...seeing as how it is currently winter) then that time frame would definitely fall into the "3rd season".
Very cool! I usually try to stay away from questions having to do with time frames because I'm completely clueless when it comes to figuring them out according to the cards. Don't know why I tried it on this reading but I suppose it's time for me to start learning how to do that part, too. LOL

Thanks everyone, your help has given me something to work with and I will just tell her to shut up and be surprised when it happens. LOL

balenciaga

mysticangel_001 said:
LOL...ok, there are appromimately 52 of those in a year

Yup, that is all I can share. You may want to check out "Timing Events in Tarot Readings" at supertarot.co.uk/astro/timing.htm

celticnoodle

Hmmm. as soon as I saw the title for this thread, I thought "9 mos". since I see the Empress as a mother type, and generally she is noted for pregnancies or the beginning of something, 9 mos. just seems appropriate! :D