Soul Mate Crystal (tantric twin?)

Little Hare

Hi everyone :heart:

I was in my local alternative store and was drawn to this particular piece of clear quartz, It jumped into my hand and wouldn't leave. I thought it might be a soulmate crystal. But wanted to post some photos here to see what some of you crystal experts think...

Any and all opinions are welcome

Judy hall states: 'A soulmate crystal does exactly what its name suggests-draws as soulmate to your side--although this soulmate may not be a sexual partner. Soulmate crystals, or tantric twins, are a pair of crystals approximately the same size growing from a common base, joined together along one side but with distinct and serparate terminations/' (J.Hall. 2003 Pg 348)

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos but i don't have access to a digital camera at the moment

Attachments

• Crystal1.jpg
    Crystal1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Crystal2.jpg
    Crystal2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 169

Sophie

It's stunning, PP!

I have a champagne citrine twin soul crystal, a little smaller than yours I think - they are lovely. I think they work in the long term, and they certainly help you remain optimistic about being united with the soulmate!

Enjoy it :)

Little Hare

Oh Fudu your sounds so stunning. Yeah i really like mine! as soon as i put it in my hand i couldn't put it down, I had to walk round the shop holding it trying to look at other stuff :laugh:

Sophie

I know what it's like... that's how mine found me, in a shop in Cape Town. It's grown to be almost a part of me. I place it on my solar plexus, and just let myself blend with its vibrations for a while.

MCsea

OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THAT EXPLAINS IT!

I have one of these! My then boyfriend now husband bought it for 'us' ohh say in 1996.. WE BOTH love it - it sits in pride of place in the lounge room..
NOW I know WHY!

sheessh - walks off to wahs it and thank it for its help!

MARINA

Little Hare

Oooooh Marina,

What sort is it? :D can we see photos hahahaha

MCsea

Here tis,

on the beautiful velvet mat that Chronata sent me :D

the photo does not do it justice but it is about 8-10 inches tall? (20cm ish)

Attachments

• twin.jpg
    twin.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 132

MCsea

It is one of my favourite crystals - as I said it sits in a prominant spot as people walk into our home it is at eye level on the opposite wall, many people hold it - many of my crystals heal next to it and at times it just sits alone and just is..
I dont think I would ever try and DO anything to the crystal 'program' it or anything, it gets day light and moon light and hmm it CHOSE us.. when my partner came home he said I just couldnt leve the shop with out it - a home wares shop NOT a crystal shop mind you ;D

I am VERY grateful for it and its energy..

thank you for asking me to share it peace_pixie

MARINA

morticia monroe

Beautiful crystals, y'all. Clear quartz is my favorite of all stones.

Little Hare

Well that is a beautiful stone MCea and radiates a beautiful energy!

I was carrying my crystal around and it fell and dropped on the bathroom floor and split in two :buegyed: Its interesting as the two now separate crystals look exactly that.. its almost like a clean cut....

:laugh:

Maybe that means Myself and any soulmate that crosses my path are meant to be seperate/apart and still grow together... Who knows?

Part of me is still disappointed but ah well... must get rid of expectations