my year card too:) - World

wind

I was inspired to also ask about my year card since it is my birthday very soon:)

Plus, I am turning 30:) Nice, round number:)

So:

8th March

My year card is World.

Oh my, will things finally fall into place? So many things are up in the air and my basic existence is under question since I am threatened very seriously to loose my home and my basic security.

Will I finally resolve these issues? Interesting that the World card is also about "coming home" - will I finally find my home, maybe even get this one back for sure? Because now I have been feeling like I have no grounds, I am constantly shaking and trembling, I am constantly afraid because of all these issues. I feel so insecure. maybe I will finally find my place?

Or will I find out that the whole world is my home - I will become homeless?:eek:

Does anyone have some experience with this card?

wind

Okay, so I was going through the thread of how to calculate the year card and I think I got mine wrong.

It is not the World, it is the Hanged man - 12.

8th of March

So: 8+3+2008 = 2019 = 12

I guess this is correct, right?

And, well, it makes sense...this year is a year of being stuck as my legal troubles are totally controlling me and I will need to sacrifice all my personal wishes and longings...

And last year's card was 11 - Justice - yes, that really makes sense!

So, Hanged man...any experience on this guy?:)

Vadella

beings your birthday falls around the Pisces new moon and you are a Pisces combined with the world card this year is about fresh starts for you. Many of them. So yes, I do think you'll tie up loose ends and be able to move ahead successfully. :)

You were right to begin with... 8+3+2+0+0+8= 21

xx
Vad

... I'm going crazy... carry on :laugh:

bershka

Hiya, it's correct that you are going through the year of Hanged Man starting on your birthday!

It seems like you will be focusing a lot on your spirituality as a result of the energy of Justice. It's quite a difficult energy to handle, so by all means use High Priestess (1+1=2). You will be seeing things from a different perspective this coming year and Empress & Magician will also be by your side!!!

High Priestess will stick with you from last year!!! (1+2=3)

wind said:
Okay, so I was going through the thread of how to calculate the year card and I think I got mine wrong.

It is not the World, it is the Hanged man - 12.

8th of March

So: 8+3+2008 = 2019 = 12

I guess this is correct, right?

And, well, it makes sense...this year is a year of being stuck as my legal troubles are totally controlling me and I will need to sacrifice all my personal wishes and longings...

And last year's card was 11 - Justice - yes, that really makes sense!

So, Hanged man...any experience on this guy?:)

Starling

The World really will be my year card come April. As far as I know I've never had this card as a year card before so I have no idea what to expect.

wind

Hello, everyone,

thank you for your inputs!

So, Hanged man it is:)

I can relate to that, yes. Let's see how my year goes.