Strange Astrological Pattern

GoddessArtemis

Can someone explain to me why Sagittarians are always drawn to me, even when they have no idea about me? I'm not only talking in person, but also online - where there is no interaction beforehand. Yet on places like MySpace, Facebook and such...about 90% of the people who initiate contact with me are Sags. Truth is, on most sites, my profile only shows my picture and my user name (privacy setting I set), so it's not like they can read my text and be "drawn" to something in there, you know?

I have moon in Sag, but when there's no interaction with these folks, what in the world is making them come my way at a constant? Everyone in my life is puzzled by this trend.

Any thoughts?

GA

star-lover

dont know ga
but i know moon signs connect lol

i have moon in sagitarius

i say f** them all lol and make lots of friends
:D
someone on here posted on at today about moon sign being really important in a chart - ive always felt more like my moon sign than sun sign

GoddessArtemis

star-lover said:
dont know ga
but i know moon signs connect lol

i have moon in sagitarius

i say f** them all lol and make lots of friends
:D
someone on here posted on at today about moon sign being really important in a chart - ive always felt more like my moon sign than sun sign
You have a moon in Sag, too? No wonder I adore you, Em! :D

For women, moon is important, I've read...and yet there some moons signs I just can't stand...regardless of their sun, or what have you. Maybe it's just the person who's annoying :p but truly, some moon signs just pluck my last nerve.

I don't want to say which, though..cuz I don't want to alienate or offend anyone here. :D

GA

rachelcat

GoddessArtemis said:
Yet on places like MySpace, Facebook and such...about 90% of the people who initiate contact with me are Sags.
Well, my husband, son, boss, and office mate are ALL Sags, so I don't know if that makes me an expert or not!!! (Pity the poor Moon-Child (Cancerian) me here!!!)

BUT

it may be that Sags are just more likely to INITIATE contact with ANYONE! They are endlessly curious about people and are also quite confident of their abilities to both communicate well AND connect with people on a personal level.

That's my experience, anyway!

Enjoy the contacts. They're really fine people once you get to know them!!!

gorgeousbutterfly

same here, i attract a lot of libras and sags. i'm a leo with a leo moon.

Free Flight

Hi GA

I am on Facebook, I dont have you as a friend and I am definitely a taurus with no sag influences. We could be friends and lower the percentage down to about 85% lol

Ainsley L

Faolainn Storm

rachelcat said:
it may be that Sags are just more likely to INITIATE contact with ANYONE! They are endlessly curious about people and are also quite confident of their abilities to both communicate well AND connect with people on a personal level.

I'll second this, I have a sag ascendant and a scorpio moon, I am so curious about people, and love to get talking, but then need to withdraw as it soon gets too personal, invading my scorpio sense of privacy!

Faolainn Storm

FaireMaiden

You might want to read up on the Law of Attraction...

GoddessArtemis

Ainsley, I'd love to add you on Facebook - how do I find you? :)

FaireMaiden - I know about Law of Attraction, but what exactly is it that is attracting the Sag's into my life? I mean, I like them alright...but not any more than most other signs. How does LOA relate?

GA

AnnwynLeFae

Hi :)

What is on your descendant?

BB
Annwyn