empress/world/hanged man type

Mallah

This is my particular combo of life cards: Soul, Personality, Shadow/teacher, respectively.

I know there's lots of others here with that combo! What does it mean to you, what have you gleaned about it? I know there are others (non E/W/HM)who will have interpretation of this as well, and feel free...but I'm especially interested in hearing from my bros/sisters who have his inside of them! I'm finding all kinds of connections, habits, viewpoints, values, beliefs, struggles, challenges and mysteries.

I'm especially puzzled by the World/Universe...in looking at myself I don't particularly see myself as any kind of visonary or expert in much...haven't attained any kind of high spiritual level...unless I'm selling myself short... but I've always felt a sort of "calling" on my life to be some kind of spiritual guide or teacher but never really obtained any actual wisdom. I'm kinda dumb as dirt. I HAVE acieved mastery in music, and get all kinds of Cup cards over that, but I'm not sure yet about the World. Course I'm still middle aged, so maybe I'll squirt up there like a watermelon seed in later life!

Anyhow...who else...what's been your experience?

Teheuti

The World (which is associated with Saturn in the Golden Dawn) can also mean 'learning to dance on your limitations; finding freedom within structure.' It can also be about giving birth to yourself. Perhaps one of those will work better.

Mary

balenciaga

The World is the best card in the deck. All possibilities are available to you. The empress fits nicely here - she nurtures all she touches and the world just keeps providing her with more opportunities for self-expression, for growth. The Hanged Man is just a state of mind; don't get hung up about being middle-aged, just keep putting yourself out there. You will do wonderful things:)