Climbing Ivy

Chevaune

Hi All,

I have created this spread, which I call Climbing Ivy. Originally, it was just going to be a career spread, but actually when I think about it it could be a good spread for self analysis or I suppose a relationship spread.

-------5---------

------1(2)--------

3--------------4

It starts off with card 1 and then card 2 placed across it, like a cross (bit like celtic cross). Surrounding these two cards is three cards in the shape of a triangle.

Postion 1 - Inner - is the querent and how they are feeling on the inside
Postion 2 - Outer - is how they come across or how others see them
Postion 3 - Roots - what positive qualities they have which they can build on
Position 4 - Roots - what negative qualities they have which they need to let go of
Position 5 - Growth - by utilising the advice of 4&5 what their potential outcome or advice could be.

I have guinea pigged myself a couple of times and it has worked really well. What do you lot think?

FMTarotstudy

Thank you for sharing your Climbing Ivy spread Chevaune,

I love spreads that can be used for self-analysis or relational analysis and this spread is great for just that. I imagine the insights generated by doing this spread are very empowering for whomever is being read for, which is also another big plus in my book. Plus it is layed out rather nicely. I am going to give it a try as soon as my life slows down (and I will let you know how it works.)

Forrest :)