Healing crystal

Sidhe-Ra

Okay- I'm hitting my health with everything I can muster, because I'm getting married in a couple of weeks in the biggest faery wedding ever which we will be paying back for the rest of our lives and I HAVE TO BE WELL!!!

I've just got over a nasty virus/chest infection which lasted for about four weeks, and it's now moved up into my sinuses, causing a rotten cold and horrible pain in the sinuses behind my left eye. Any crystal suggestions to add to the melee of Reiki, steam, echinacea and gallons of orange juice?

Blessings,

Em xxx

Alta

Not a crystal, but I had three (!!! yes, argh) of these within the past 14 months. My doctor suggested using a sinus rinse "Saline Nasal Mist". It is a bit icky to use but seems helpful and it is not a drug, I think it is just slightly saline.

Sidhe-Ra

I'll try anything! Any idea where I can order one pronto from in the UK?

Em xx

Alta

I just bought in the drug store, it is cheap and readily available. Maybe just ask the pharmacist.

afrosaxon

Congrats, Sidhe-Ra!

Crystalwise, try any/all of the following:

--amethyst
--iron pyrite (fool's gold)
--prehnite
--pietersite

There may be more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

I have a fondness for using golden rutilated quartz with my crystals. It helps to amplify a crystal's properties. An rutilated quartz acts in a similar manner like crystal quartz, but the metallic rutliations inside the stone add an extra OOMPH to the magnifying properties. :D

Hope this helps!

T.

Sidhe-Ra

That's okay...I'm stuck in at the mo, as Willow's off sick as well, but I've found it under a slightly different name over here- I'm sure it's the same- and it will hopefully come by the weekend :)

Thanks! It sounds just right! You've given me a blast of optimism :)

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

afrosaxon said:
Congrats, Sidhe-Ra!

Crystalwise, try any/all of the following:

--amethyst
--iron pyrite (fool's gold)
--prehnite
--pietersite

There may be more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

I have a fondness for using golden rutilated quartz with my crystals. It helps to amplify a crystal's properties. An rutilated quartz acts in a similar manner like crystal quartz, but the metallic rutliations inside the stone add an extra OOMPH to the magnifying properties. :D

Hope this helps!

T.

Ah, thank you afrosaxon! I did have some rutillated quartz...I wonder if I've given it away...

I certainly have amethyst and pyrite, and will give them a go tonight!

Many thanks and blessings,

Em xx

angelegg

Sidhe-Ra said:
Okay- I'm hitting my health with everything I can muster, because I'm getting married in a couple of weeks in the biggest faery wedding ever which we will be paying back for the rest of our lives and I HAVE TO BE WELL!!!

I've just got over a nasty virus/chest infection which lasted for about four weeks, and it's now moved up into my sinuses, causing a rotten cold and horrible pain in the sinuses behind my left eye. Any crystal suggestions to add to the melee of Reiki, steam, echinacea and gallons of orange juice?

Blessings,

Em xxx

stay away from sugar and yeast and do a vegetable juice cleanse. i recommend THE pH MIRACLE by dr. robert young.

i hope you feel better in time! the wedding sounds awesome-- i hope you post a link to some online pictures when the time comes! :) congrats! :)

Sidhe-Ra

angelegg said:
stay away from sugar and yeast and do a vegetable juice cleanse. i recommend THE pH MIRACLE by dr. robert young.

i hope you feel better in time! the wedding sounds awesome-- i hope you post a link to some online pictures when the time comes! :) congrats! :)

Thanks Angelegg! I sure will...hopefully I won't have a red, runny nose on them!

Blessings,

Em xx

morticia monroe

Sidhe-Ra, I can't vouch for this personally but 20 people posted that it worked for them, so what could it hurt?

This works great for all ages including kids and baby.
Take a Q Tip and dip into a bottle of Therapeutic Sesame Oil. This oil can be purchased at asian stores or online. You do not want to use the one you cook with that smells so overpowering. This Sesame oil has a light smell and can be used in cooking but is more likely to be used for skin purposes or with this remedy.
Take the qtip and dip into the bottle of sesame oil.
Now
Swab the insides of each nostril and wipe the rest off your outside of your nose. Breathe or Inhale deeply to get the Sesame oil to the back of your sinus cavity.
Works great!
Kids are squeamish about the oil at first but often ask for it when they can't breathe as there is not taste to it and they do not have to be medicated.
This oil has Antiviral properties, Antifungal and such to heal skin ailments and can also be used as a gargle if you have a sore throat or strep throat, as it kills Strep and Staph wonderfully!
Great to have on hand if you live in an area that is suffering from the MRSA bug and such! All natural remedy that actually works.
I put it in our 5 year old's nose right before he goes to school so I know that whatever he breathes in at school gets killed and he is not sicker coming home than when he left... if he is sick at all.
This works very well if you are on airplanes too as it is confined space and this protects your nose since germs are breathed in most often through the nose.
Give a try and Feel the difference!

Get well for that beautiful wedding.