Trailer for "Chemical Wedding" on YouTube

fyreflye

That movie about Al we've all been breathlessly waiting for is about to be released. You know, like the Urania digital Thoth. At any rate, the trailer is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rVv483BTA

Love the use of the "Hallelujah Chorus" behind the scenes of AC's resurrection :)

Lillie

Are they pulling my plonker or what????

That's some kind of joke....

Oh god.
I think I'm going to die laughing.......

Lillie

No.

I think they are serious!!!!

God!
That's even funnier.

Grigori

Thats hysterical!! I sooooo want to see it now. I'm not sure if they are serious or not either, but it will be funny. I just will be completely unable to convince anyone I've ever met to go see it with me :laugh:

roppo

Oh.... wlll they show it in Japan? I'd love to watch it!

Personaly I'm a humble worshipper of "Attack of the Killer Tomato" kind of movies.

Lillie

If I was in Australia I'd go see it with you!

We could jeer and flick popcorn at the screen.

Kahlie

roppo said:
Personaly I'm a humble worshipper of "Attack of the Killer Tomato" kind of movies.

Oh, no, another Attack of the Killer Tomato fan! I thought I was the only one even after I infected my bf with it :D I saw all the movies with him, funny, even the old one with George Clooney in it!

:heart:

Kahlie

Debra

I'm going.

What to wear, what to wear?

Umbrae

Debra said:
I'm going.

What to wear, what to wear?

Jaysus have I not taught you anything?

A FREAKIN' TUTU!!!

Release date May 30, 2008 (UK).

Now in IMDb, they have a plot synopsis that involves L Ron Hubbard. I know the Scientology folks have done a lot of work to poo-poo that Uncle Al and L Ron knew each other, or hung out...

So...did they?