Paul Foster Case ... Books ...

Elven

I have just bought an older printing of the book "The Book Of Tokens - Tarot Meditatons"- though it can be found in 'new' publication format .. well 1989 anyway ;) ...

Does anyone have this book, and do they recommend it?

I also notice another book from Dr Paul Foster Case which has not been available to the public which is now been printed "Esoteric Keys Of Alchemy".
Has anyone read this and could comment on it please? Is it worth getting? It sounds great!!

Thankyou ppl's :)

Cheers
Elven x

mac22

Elven said:
I have just bought an older printing of the book "The Book Of Tokens - Tarot Meditatons"- though it can be found in 'new' publication format .. well 1989 anyway ;) ...

Does anyone have this book, and do they recommend it?

I also notice another book from Dr Paul Foster Case which has not been available to the public which is now been printed "Esoteric Keys Of Alchemy".
Has anyone read this and could comment on it please? Is it worth getting? It sounds great!!

Thankyou ppl's :)

Cheers
Elven x

I have book of Tokens and use it frequently.

Mac22

Elven

Thanks mac :thumbsup:

Im looking forward to getting it - its a pink (?) hardcover copy, and has an application to join the order in the back of it LOL!!

I'll post when it gets here and Ive had a look through it.

Cheers
Elven x

Major Tom

I also have 'Tarot Meditations' - the colour edition - and use it frequently. As long as you can get past 0=1 it's very useful.

Elven

Thankyou Major Tom :D

I think I can work with the numbering ... do you mean the Fool is numbered One and then all the aspects of the 'one' and corespnding letter are then related to the Fool? any suggestions on an approach to this? (if that what you mean)

Thanks Elven x

Major Tom

Elven said:
do you mean the Fool is numbered One and then all the aspects of the 'one' and corespnding letter are then related to the Fool?

The Fool card is numbered zero and associated with the letter Aleph.

"I AM
Without beginning, without end,
Older than night or day,
Younger than the babe new-born,
Brighter than light,
Darker than darkness,
Beyond all things and creatures,
Yet fixed in the heart of every one.

ALEPH, pronounced awlef.
Transcribed as "A".
The number 1.
Meaning: Ox.
The Fiery Intelligence."

Elven

Oh! No worries at all!
I can work with this.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to post the example.

I'll have a read over the book and a get a stronger feel for his associations.

Thanks Major Tom.

Blessings
Elven x