a question about the Tarot Key Words Chart

samiam010203

If Im using the Golden Dawn Tarot and wanted to use this chart http://www.learntarot.com/chmincc.htm for the key words of the court cards would that be possable. I know this chart depicts the court cards of the RWS deck so what would be the corespondaces within the Golden Dawn deck.

thanks for any help.

Grigori

Lining up the RWS courts and the GD ones is a controversial topic sometimes samiam. Personally, I'd suggest you consider the GD Kings to be the same as the RWS Knights, and the GD Princes to be equivalent to the GD Kings and the GD Princesses to be equivalent to the Pages. The names have been changed a lot, so I think its easier to ignore them, and look at the pictures instead to compare and relate them.

We've been discussing it a bit in this thread recently which might be useful for you.

Which version of the GD tarot do you have?

samiam010203

similia said:
Lining up the RWS courts and the GD ones is a controversial topic sometimes samiam. Personally, I'd suggest you consider the GD Kings to be the same as the RWS Knights, and the GD Princes to be equivalent to the GD Kings and the GD Princesses to be equivalent to the Pages. The names have been changed a lot, so I think its easier to ignore them, and look at the pictures instead to compare and relate them.

We've been discussing it a bit in this thread recently which might be useful for you.

Which version of the GD tarot do you have?
i have both of them but the one im using now is the one by robert wang.